Aging Morphs2 for G2F & M Now Available (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
edited January 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys. Been slaving away with Aging morphs2. I decided to add in the Faceweight product morphs as well since the two work very well together. Most morphs have been have been revised, some added and some removed from the G1 version. Also this version will have full body HD morphs.. EG you can dial in the head HD morph, hand HD morph and so on, so you can choose what you want added in.

What each version will include:

-Regular Aging morphs, each gender will have two different full body shapes.
-Faceweight morphs
-Full HD morphs which can be dialled at any strength.

Here is a quick peak of the progress. One with and without HD morphs. And the other shows the difference with faceweight morphs.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I was talking with Jaderail only the other day saying wow Zev could do AMAZING stuff with this new HD, and we figured, it would have to be Aging Morphs for G2F/M and low an behold here you are! Like you read our minds! WOW Zev, man this is awesomeness! CANT WAIT! :cheese:

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

Awesome, looking forward to adding this to my runtime!

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited October 2013

Thanks guys:) Here is one more with the hag 2 head dialled in. Can't show the male version yet, but will show that once G2M Goes Live:)

hag_test.jpg
    600 x 954 - 76K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

No, not HD, lol, will there be a bundle for the G2F, G2M and the HD? Looks great btw, now we just need more overlays :)

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    No, not HD, lol, will there be a bundle for the G2F, G2M and the HD? Looks great btw, now we just need more overlays :)

There will be seperate male and female versions, and a bundle with both. The HD morphs will be included in both, so there will be no non HD and HD versions. Each version will have the HD morphs included.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Ok cool, can't wait for its release

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

This is super exciting with the HD morphs, Zev. Really an unprecedented level of realism!

• Tarina KiviTarina Kivi Posts: 488
    edited March 2017

Post edited by Tarina Kivi on
  • CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

If you keep making great stuff, I will need to get a second job.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I am looking forward to this. It looks great!

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Looks great and love the higher realism through HD morphs :) That will be a huge leap forward really. Seems I won't ever be able to 'skip' a Zev0 product - they are just too useful and the quality is outstanding. So 'must buy' it is :)

edited December 1969

Some more tests.

AM2Test.jpg
    1500 x 582 - 203K
    edited March 2017

edited December 1969

I am hoping for Jan/early Feb, somewhere around there. Might be sooner if I sleep less lol.

edited March 2017

edited December 2013

No spoilers so far ahead of time unfortunately. Will only release info on them once they are in mid or end of the development cycle:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2017

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Was there a spoiler posted earlier but got removed? or did I just imagined it? All I remembered it looked great, but I will be surprised as I forgot what it was

edited December 1969

I only added a new test image. It's on page one:)

edited December 2013

Some more pics. It's getting there:) Still have lots of refinement to do.

test2.jpg
    1875 x 1040 - 316K
    test1.jpg
    1875 x 1040 - 361K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited December 1969

Do you have to make the HD aging morphs, or does it interact with the basic DAZ HD morphs somehow to produce that effect?

Also, whee!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited December 1969

These are looking really good - will be a "must-have" I think.
    Maybe a stupid question, but will they be independent of the M6 and V6 HD morphs? (i.e. will they work if I don't have those two?)

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Maybe a stupid question, but will they be independent of the M6 and V6 HD morphs? (i.e. will they work if I don't have those two?)

Fully universal. They were all designed off the base so they can be applied to any shape, so its not figure specific.

edited December 2013

vwrangler said:
    Do you have to make the HD aging morphs, or does it interact with the basic DAZ HD morphs somehow to produce that effect?

Also, whee!

These HD morphs have no relation to any other Daz HD morphs. They work and rely on themselves. You can use them on any shape for the base or just the base itself ,combine them with the Daz HD morphs if you want as well. EG say you have a figure, Choose the Face HD morph in this set and it will apply the face HD details. It can be stacked with other existing HD morphs as well.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    MelanieL said:

Fully universal. They were all designed off the base so they can be applied to any shape, so its not figure specific.
    Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply. I really love the hands in your last post, and the belly, and the neck, and...well, all of it really.

edited December 1969

Thanks:) There are lots more included that I havent showed yet. Each gender will have two unique body shapes. Will try and get some more renders of the male version as soon as I sort out some issues.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Waiting patiently for this =P~ :cheese:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Great stuff here Zev, really looking forward to this one :)

edited December 2013

Some more test renders.

AM2_Render_test.jpg
    900 x 1300 - 309K
    1m.jpg
    1200 x 867 - 234K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2017