The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited July 2012

ps1borg said:
    Thanks for the hint Jaderall :)

Not enough sleep this week, sums up how I'm feeling tonight:

Not enough sleep this month, so I can relate. In my case, it has something to do with the new little one. And the fact that, too often, my strategy has not been "sleep when the baby sleeps" but "render when the baby sleeps." :roll:
    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I have no idea what I did, but the lights work again... WTF.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

SUPER-NON-COMPLAINT! I got cut to a two day a week patient for Dialysis. Thats very rare, I still have enough kidney funtion to cut back by one day until I'm told other wise! I'm one Happy camper!

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    SUPER-NON-COMPLAINT! I got cut to a two day a week patient for Dialysis. Thats very rare, I still have enough kidney funtion to cut back by one day until I'm told other wise! I'm one Happy camper!

That's good news! Hope everyone has a good health day.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Hey great, well done :)

edited December 1969

Hey Misty -

Apollo2.jpg
    800 x 543 - 36K
    MAT.jpg
    800 x 772 - 351K
    edited December 1969

I fed a spec map into the Blinn colour. The rim light is intensity 600, no colour artifacts at all :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Bleah, at work. Bleah, tired already. Bleah, feel like a medical experiment (4 different drugs to take). Bleah, hobbling around on a crutch.

Bleah, cost $411 for my pills. Bleah, can't afford anything now. Bleah, this sucks.

Just.. bleah.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Hey Misty -

eezz inter~resting :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

It's funny 'cos it's true :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Thanks for the hint Jaderall :)

Not enough sleep this week, sums up how I'm feeling tonight:

Not enough sleep this month, so I can relate. In my case, it has something to do with the new little one. And the fact that, too often, my strategy has not been "sleep when the baby sleeps" but "render when the baby sleeps." :roll:

oh wow congratulations and commiserations all at once ;)

edited December 1969

Q&A with my dragons:
    Q: Why do you eat princesses so much?
    A: Simple. Men carry the weapons and armor, women have the jewelery.
    Q: Have you ever been afraid of heights?
    A: Who wouldn't be? What would happen if you stopped flapping your wings?
    Q: Do you consider man to be your only natural enemy?
    A: Of course not. Humans use swords, arrows, and steel armor. There's nothing *natural* about any of it.
    Q: Are you upset humans have started using paper currency?
    A: When did this happen? Did I oversleep?
    Q: What's your greatest fear?
    A: Being domesticated.
    Q: Can you swim?
    A: Barely.
    Q: Do you believe humans can fly better than dragons now?
    A: Let's test it. I'll throw you off a cliff, and you flap your arms real hard.
    Q: Do you ever go on vacation?
    A: To me every day is a vacation.
    Q: What sort of foods do you enjoy?
    A: If it can fit in my mouth I'll eat it.
    I'm keeping the names of the dragons interviewed confidential. Or at least which ones answered which questions ^_^ (Although I did ask my little Rezca a few questions ^_^ A hint as to which ones he answered: He's got a short temper and is very prideful. He answered three of them.)

edited December 1969

Bleah, at work. Bleah, tired already. Bleah, feel like a medical experiment (4 different drugs to take). Bleah, hobbling around on a crutch.

Bleah, cost $411 for my pills. Bleah, can't afford anything now. Bleah, this sucks.

Just.. bleah.

If it makes you feel any better my brother takes five or six.
    (I only take two, but I haven't taken the one that stabilizes my mood in over two months. Shame on me.)

edited December 1969

Just.. bleah.

Hopefully it won't be for too long but yes got to agree that's all major suckage having a whole load of stuff dropped on you at once, no fair at all damn :(

edited July 2012

gahh complainnnt - back and forth with yahoo host customer support for dayss.

i ask, are the _vti_ folders left over from the frontpage extensions and is it safe to delete those from my site. they says, they don't see vt folders. so next i sends a screenshot to show the _vt folder.
    my reps name is Tas, which sends me into screeching giggles cuz it reminds me of Tasslehoff Burrfoot.

and i ask, my .flv is currently set as a progressive download. how do i tell the yahoo server to stream it.
    theyz point to help files
    i sayz, no find in help files. what's the embed code to turn a progressive flash video into a streaming flash video? my reps name for this is Robit. more screeching giggles cuz it reminds me of hobbits.

then i search the whoole world wide web for the embed code to make a flash video stream. click on link after link and they all point to conversion utilities.

but, found an interesting thing called InstantStorm that turns a flash file into a screensaver.

Do kenders like hobbits? i imagine kenders would like hobbits, but not hobbits liking kenders. Kenders are kleptomaniacs.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Hey Misty -

eezz inter~resting :)

cranking the reflect right up helps to smear the highlights a bit as well :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

gahh complainnnt - back and forth with yahoo host customer support for dayss.

i ask, are the _vti_ folders left over from the frontpage extensions and is it safe to delete those from my site. they says, they don't see vt folders. so next i sends a screenshot to show the _vt folder.
    my reps name is Tas, which sends me into screeching giggles cuz it reminds me of Tasslehoff Burrfoot.

and i ask, my .flv is currently set as a progressive download. how do i tell the yahoo server to stream it.
    theyz point to help files
    i sayz, no find in help files. what's the embed code to turn a progressive flash video into a streaming flash video? my reps name for this is Robit. more screeching giggles cuz it reminds me of hobbits.

then i search the whoole world wide web for the embed code to make a flash video stream. click on link after link and they all point to conversion utilities.

but, found an interesting thing called InstantStorm that turns a flash file into a screensaver.

Do kenders like hobbits? i imagine kenders would like hobbits, but not hobbits liking kenders. Kenders are kleptomaniacs.

Isn't Shockwave the streamer? *Hates flash wwik*

edited December 1969

Cloud: You can't use Meteor on my queen because I put you in check!
    Sephiroth: I can if it gets me out of check.
    Cloud: You can't even use Meteor in chess itself!!
    Sephiroth: Sure. And I'll take that move back once you point it out to me in the rule book.
    I think I missed a line or two, but I did get these lines correct. As if these two didn't fight enough when they're not in a Final Fantasy game, they can't even get along doing ordinary stuff ^_^

Checkmate_by_LynxGriffin.jpg
    600 x 425 - 193K
    edited December 1969

@Woolyloach: My live in caretaker/bestfriend Cecil was diganosed with Diabites two years ago. He got it under control and even dropped about 12Lb's in that time. He really did not have to change his lifestyle very much and he even feels better these days than just before he found out about it. His was caught a little late, some nerve damage in his hands and feet, I hope you are a lucky one and it was caught VERY very early. Take care and do like he did and listen to the doctors.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Just.. bleah.

If it makes you feel any better my brother takes five or six.
    (I only take two, but I haven't taken the one that stabilizes my mood in over two months. Shame on me.)

I'm just being bitchy. 2 of my 4 are for the infection and in 20 days, I won't be taking them any more. A have a single pill for the diabetes and a single pill for the blood pressure, both are "affordable" - the antifungal was $150!! I hope the darn pills are mode with gold! :ahhh:

Still, beats having the foot cut off and/or ending up dying horribly.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Just.. bleah.

Hopefully it won't be for too long but yes got to agree that's all major suckage having a whole load of stuff dropped on you at once, no fair at all damn :(

Well, I'm hanging in there! Only 2 days of work this week, then the weekend on my back and writing/rendering. My lovely friend Cynthia bought me a PILE of groceries so I won't have to shop for a few days, yaay!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

OMG! Cool! :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

OMG! Cool! :)Isn't though? They thought my kidneys would fail by now but the buggers are hanging in HARD!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

OMG! Cool! :)

Isn't though? They thought my kidneys would fail by now but the buggers are hanging in HARD!

Gooooooooooooooooo KIDNEYS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :-):coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Isn't though? They thought my kidneys would fail by now but the buggers are hanging in HARD!

Yeah! Let's keep them working, regenerative tissue is still some decade away from being implanted. (There's already some progress. Holy hell, I remember when I cracked open GURPS 4th edition and saw that we had officially gone from TL 7.5 to TL 8... that gave me some heady feeling.)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    @Woolyloach: My live in caretaker/bestfriend Cecil was diganosed with Diabites two years ago. He got it under control and even dropped about 12Lb's in that time. He really did not have to change his lifestyle very much and he even feels better these days than just before he found out about it. His was caught a little late, some nerve damage in his hands and feet, I hope you are a lucky one and it was caught VERY very early. Take care and do like he did and listen to the doctors.

I have some feeling loss in the feet, which is no big deal - everything else seems to be in good shape.

I just need to count carbs, not overdo, and exercise more once my foot is functional again.

Thanks for the well-wishes! :coolsmile:

edited July 2012

it's makin me log in again. >:-(

dominos for lunch. can't stand the idea of the lunch truck again today. i misses the diner, oh why did yoo close

it shows a lil animated pizza maker lol

domino.jpg
    649 x 324 - 57K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Funniest Garfield comic I've seen in ages:
    http://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2011/05/01

This discussion has been closed.