DAZ Website Bonkers?

Is anyone having intermittant problems with the DAZ website? I can't check out. I keep getting message that my account can't be retrieved. Or is my account hacked?

Comments

• Granville said:

Is anyone having intermittant problems with the DAZ website? I can't check out. I keep getting message that my account can't be retrieved. Or is my account hacked?

Yes - trying to make a simple purchase and not able to.   Seems like DAZ website is crashed and not accepting sales.

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

Error 524 Ray ID: 51c19b6c0b41c87f • 2019-09-26 01:55:37 UTC

A timeout occurred

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754

You're not alone.  The entire site is fubar at the moment.  I just managed to log into the forums after waiting an hour... indecision

• Yes, there's an issue somewhere that seems to be affecting both the forums, and the ability to log into one's account when trying to work online with the Daz program. I would assume its also affecting DIM, but I haven't tried it.

• I can't log on to DiM either. I'm okay to be patient, if my account hasn't been hacked.

• Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 731
    edited September 2019

It's not your account specifically, the entire site has had rolling issues all day that have impacted everything, including DIM. I finally pulled together a cart and got as far as the checkout screen after a good long while of trying, hit purchase, and it "processed" for a while then quit and went back to the payment information. I only just got the purchase to go through and am going to be checking to make sure I wasn't charged multiple times for the next few days.

It seems to be pretty cooperative for the moment, at least, but given how things have gone who knows how long that'll last, lol.

Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

It looks as if whatever server handles authentication is going up and down like a frog in a dynamite pond. This is affecting the DAZ Install Manager (because it can't log you in to see what you're entitled to download), and your shopping cart (because it can't load the user information it needs to handle the cart), and the forums (because it doesn't know who you are for forum purposes).

Other functionality -- displaying the DAZ catalogue, showing pages on the website etc. -- seems to be mostly unaffected.

Authentication comes and goes: I was eventually able to fill my cart and check out, but I still can't get DIM to work. The only solution seems to be to keep trying.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754

Yeah, it's probably due to all the people downloading DS 4.12. frown  In the meantime I'm sitting on a huge cart right now that I'm waiting to buy.  130 items and over $500.00 that DAZ can kiss goodbye if the store doesn't shape up before midnight DAZ time. 

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    I can't log in at all on the desktop in any browser. All other sites are fine. Oddly enough I can only log in on my phone's browser. So I was at least able to check out that one purple banner freebie. But I can't download anything and do much of anything else.
  • I can get to the site fine, but Studio cannot connect.

• Yes, we are having some problems at the moment.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Been having problems signing into DIM and the forum kept signing me out and I couldn't get back in either.  

• Looks like things were getting rough again, I think I got it settled back down.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it through the midnight switchover though.

• Thanks, Rawb.

• Thank you, Rawb. (And Cris.)

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735
    edited September 2019

Still not working for me. Can’t check out...

This time it got as far as PayPal and kept spinning and finally said too many redirects occurred and it didn’t go through...

Post edited by Wonderland on

Still can’t check out...

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Still can’t check out...

Soon be midnight in Dazland, so better get a screenshot of your cart, so you can prove prices to Sales, if necessary.

Yup still can’t check out... I already sent at ticket with screenshots...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

This is showing up every 2-3 minutes, looking at the forums ... funny.

• Still seems bonkers this morning. 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,003

Same here... unable to load personal data, and many of the options (like the quote button and post numbers) are blank squares.

Its been doing this off and on for two or three days.

• Cybersox said:

Yeah, it's probably due to all the people downloading DS 4.12. frown  In the meantime I'm sitting on a huge cart right now that I'm waiting to buy.  130 items and over $500.00 that DAZ can kiss goodbye if the store doesn't shape up before midnight DAZ time. 

Well, yet another reason to wait a week or 2 before downloading the newest Daz Studio. Also another reason to play with the 3d toys I already bought and downloaded. 

I am glad I don't have orders pending. I picked up the weekly PC+ freebie and Adria(?) that was free with the 4-ONE-TWO code early in the day and didn't shop any more. 

I hope everyone who had carts or DIM issues got to buy or install your items eventually.

• Yep, looks like the servers are still a mess this morning.

• Not working for either. I paid money for items yesterday and I still can not download them. I'll keep trying troughout the day. BUT,,,

It is beginning to look like I need to call my credit card company and ask them to pull back the money because Daz is not giving me the items for which they have already taken my money almost 24 hours ago !!!

Funny how everything seems to work except the downloads. At least I was able to empty my cart today of items I couldn't get through the checkout yesterday in just a few seconds. But the downloads page times out every XOXXOXing time. 

ERROR 502 BAD GATEWAY

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707
    edited September 2019

Had no problems yesterday, but today it's all messed up.

When I finally got to checkout, the price nearly doubled.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.46.53 AM.png
    1073 x 558 - 158K
    Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.47.31 AM.png
    222 x 148 - 18K
    Post edited by mr clam on
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

Just went to screen shot my cart and got the cloudflare Bad Gateway error page.  sad

• Seems thing are getting worse, I no longer get the 502 Bad Gateway error

Now I get the 520 Unknown Error

Yippie!!

• Sweet, somebody seems to have pushed to right button on the server. The downloads page is loading and the downloads are quick and complete.

Here's to hoping it is fixed!!

• I get cloudflare

the Lava lamps must be obscured the office party dancing and too many  drinks

• Yes, having problems with the site too. Took ages to download a purchase yestarday, and DAZStudio seems to be having problems hooking up.