The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Wow, I've had all those complaints except the diabetes meds. Don't have that. Although the rest of my family is on insulin so I have to get checked every 4 months to catch it early.

Keep staying non-diabetic - it blows! Not a complaint I'd wish on anyone I didn't really hate.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Hey Wooly, don't forget to download this week's freebie. Works in Poser, and I believe you WILL like it, you sushi fiend. :)

As soon as I get home, I'll grab it! I'm on my ultralight Dell and it's not the most stable laptop.. lol!

Thanks for the heads up!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I had a dream I was living in a luxury apartment, but I knew it was a dream. Instead of enjoying being in the dream I wanted to wake up. When I woke up, I wanted to go back to the dream.

I need to get something to eat other than the berry applesauce I ate.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I have those type of dreams all the time

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sleeeeepy - not time for bus yet

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Well then -- now you can shop by vendor in store.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Complaints:

- On crutches for 2-3 weeks
    - On antibiotics and antifungals for 20 days
    - On diabetes meds forever
    - Stuck in the hospital 7 days without being able to render
    - Dell laptop is hard to type on
    - Hungry all the time
    - No sleep when you're woken every 4 hours for blood tests

Non-complaints:

- Nothing needed to be cut off
    - Food was great
    - Most of the nurses were HAWT
    - Tiny needles don't hurt at all
    - New novella idea about haunted/damned hospital
    - Caught up on Discovery Channel
    - Learned lots about how to take care of myself
    - Learned lots of stupid crutch tricks

Hope everyone is doing well! :coolsmile:

Yes, doing fine thanks, and all the better for hearing you are OK as well :)

edited December 1969

whoa blue sky dawn this morning, the first for weeks, and a mild day feeling, at least so far :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Complaints:

- On crutches for 2-3 weeks
    - On antibiotics and antifungals for 20 days
    - On diabetes meds forever
    - Stuck in the hospital 7 days without being able to render
    - Dell laptop is hard to type on
    - Hungry all the time
    - No sleep when you're woken every 4 hours for blood tests

Non-complaints:

- Nothing needed to be cut off
    - Food was great
    - Most of the nurses were HAWT
    - Tiny needles don't hurt at all
    - New novella idea about haunted/damned hospital
    - Caught up on Discovery Channel
    - Learned lots about how to take care of myself
    - Learned lots of stupid crutch tricks

Hope everyone is doing well! :coolsmile:

Yes, doing fine thanks, and all the better for hearing you are OK as well :)

I think I'll be fine now! :-) :coolsmile:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,203
    edited December 1969

Complaint, in multiple stages:

i) put a note out for the milkman on Monday night asking for just one pint of standard and skimmed, as there was a lot of milk left from Saturday. Milkman left two of each.

ii) the milk from Saturday was fine, but I just opened the first of the bottles from Tuesday and the cream on top had set in a plug and gone sour. Fortunately the milk underneath was still OK, at least fro now.

iii) decided I ought to amend my note for tomorrow's delivery, in case the rest of the milk soured overnight and/or the other bottle was bad. So I unlocked the front door, went out, picked up the note, and thought "Hmm, that seems heavy". Got it into the light and there was a large snail clinging to the paper. At least it wasn't a large spider - with that I'd have been in the next county by now.

edited December 1969

I had a dream I was living in a luxury apartment, but I knew it was a dream. Instead of enjoying being in the dream I wanted to wake up. When I woke up, I wanted to go back to the dream.

I need to get something to eat other than the berry applesauce I ate.

We lived in an apartment described as "luxury" while our house was getting fixed a few years ago, was a nightmare experience - there was a tiny horizon pool in the courtyard small enough to jump over. the place had it's own weather and it was hot and humid all the time, even on a mild day, so the aircon ran all the time.

edited July 2012

Complaint, in multiple stages:

i) put a note out for the milkman on Monday night asking for just one pint of standard and skimmed, as there was a lot of milk left from Saturday. Milkman left two of each.

ii) the milk from Saturday was fine, but I just opened the first of the bottles from Tuesday and the cream on top had set in a plug and gone sour. Fortunately the milk underneath was still OK, at least fro now.

iii) decided I ought to amend my note for tomorrow's delivery, in case the rest of the milk soured overnight and/or the other bottle was bad. So I unlocked the front door, went out, picked up the note, and thought "Hmm, that seems heavy". Got it into the light and there was a large snail clinging to the paper. At least it wasn't a large spider - with that I'd have been in the next county by now.

No milkmen here, no bread deliveries either, not since they started putting milk in cardboard boxes and sliced bread in shrink wrap. The spiders are real big tho, that's a complaint :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

There is no milk delivery here either.

I need to make dinner soon. Thinking of having fish sticks, pudding and sweet potato. first I need to heat up the oven.

Has anyone seen where I put my sims 3 pets? I forgot where I put it.

edited December 1969

I found a bag of potatoes that i forgot about. It looks like they are all bad now. I like potatoes but not if they are bad.

edited December 1969

home. yayy. frozen tandoori chef in the oven. mmm yummm pina colada delicioso.

the snails around my door stoop don't have shells. they be homeless. i didn'y knoe they can stick to paper. they never seem to be in a hurry to get to where they're going.

edited December 1969

home. yayy. frozen tandoori chef in the oven. mmm yummm pina colada delicioso.

the snails around my door stoop don't have shells. they be homeless. i didn'y knoe they can stick to paper. they never seem to be in a hurry to get to where they're going.

i think those are slugs not snails

edited December 1969

your leetle tree is frozed :)

edited December 1969

Slugs look like homeless snails to me too, you gotta feel sorry for them :)

edited December 1969

Meh only me in the office again today, I can be by myself at home :(

edited July 2012

ps1borg said:

a quiet day?

my managers out the next couple days, it's like an early start for staycation. it's 21:00 here. a cozy 80Fs . but muggy.

looking for a leyline to spindle ever after energy for going into the poser hair room

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

your leetle tree is frozed :)

apparently all leetle trees are frozen. I can only have one of them and it is frozen as an "egg"

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

a quiet day?

my managers out the next couple days, it's like an early start for staycation. it's 21:00 here. a cozy 80Fs . but muggy.

looking for a leyline to spindle ever after energy for going into the poser hair room

Yes quiet day, early lunch, haz fish in a box, is not moving at all so is probably dead :)

edited December 1969

Still a bit stressed about the quadrupeds I have to animate, I'd rather pull off my own arm than do a shabby job but everything I do looks so mediocre so far waaaaaaaaaaaa !

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Still a bit stressed about the quadrupeds I have to animate, I'd rather pull off my own arm than do a shabby job but everything I do looks so mediocre so far waaaaaaaaaaaa !

Blech, w ell, that's not good.. :down:

Hang in there ! :coolsmile:

Bedtime here, one last blood sugar check then sleepyville.

edited December 1969

crap it is midnight and I have not taken my medicine yet.

edited December 1969

1630 here on a slow day, now it is time to go home the sun went and hid behind drizzly grey rain. Makes everything smell a little nicer tho ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Blech, w ell, that's not good.. :down:

Hang in there ! :coolsmile:

Bedtime here, one last blood sugar check then sleepyville.

i'll survive ;) You take care yourself :coolsmile:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I'm not sure if they still have this or not but Disney had a Kids animation section once, it showed how they animated dogs and cats ect.. Those images might help if they are still online.
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the hint Jaderall :)

Not enough sleep this week, sums up how I'm feeling tonight:

serverUT2.png
    635 x 174 - 35K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

ARGH WTF LIGHTS AND SHADERS COOPERATE WITH ME I WANT TO FINISH RENDERING THIS SCENE.

This discussion has been closed.