The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Ouch, Jaderail. *hugs*

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Drop, drop, drip, drip. The sound you do not want to hear in your bathroom when you take your dialysis bandages off.
    I never bled before without noticing it. Kinda freaked me out.

Crikey, can't imagine what that is like, not good. Back to the Doctors?

edited December 1969

Poser Service Pack, LW Service Pack, Nuke Service Pack, new plugin versions waaah might as well reinstall the whole OS and everything else and have done with it ! Looks like a job for a long weekend *hates reinstalls precioussss, yesssss*

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

NAW, no Doc needed just new gauze and tape, (hard to do with my left hand but I managed) then give it more time to heal. I get a pretty good dose of Heperine (blood thinner) so I get a good run in the machine. Some days I leak a little, Bandade is fine, some days nothing at all it's all good, and then I can get a good one like today once in awhile. But I always felt it running down my arm before, or saw it first off, this was just a sneaky good leak today. It waited untill I was not looking to go all "RUN Run! He'll never know.", on me.

edited December 1969

Ouch. That's a lot to endure, I'll be having a good thought for you today, FWIW ;)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

wahh, my eyeballs. what comes after raisins, prune pits? my eyes are shriveled like prune pits in sockets.

tee hee. i txted my 6 yo cousin, on her mom's phone. 'would cuzzy stephani take me to the zoo to feed the animals' :lol: she txted back, 'sure'.

TEA time. needz tea cozi.

funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-swept-me-off-my-feet.jpg
    500 x 601 - 60K
    funny-pictures-birds-of-a-feather-solve-crimes-together.jpg
    500 x 344 - 45K
    funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-left-turn-signal.jpg
    500 x 318 - 49K
    cute-animals-daily-squee-party-otters.jpg
    350 x 503 - 37K
    edited December 1969

tried to make vampire eggs, but no workie

edited December 1969

Picture of the running Beagle is awesome. Been looking at animating some quadrupeds lately so I looked at a great many scientific type photos of animals in movement, none of which are anywhere near as dynamic as that cool dogginess, no wonder all my motion tracks look like miserable mechanical crap, perhaps deformers on top of the joints are a more realistic way to go ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

My internet is not working! Now i am going crazy thinking that I can post this, but actually I am just staring at the computer monitor.

What am I going to do? I stopped listening to music because I was afraid that I was hearing stuff that no one else could.

edited December 1969

Oh, wow. And here I am, with a picture for that...

When the internets cuts out.

funny-gifs-when-the-internet-cuts-out.gif
    350 x 206 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I saw a free sushi thing in the Daz store. Wow this must be a dream

edited December 1969

I have been reading the hunger games (the first novel of a trilogy. I will try not to give anything away. I have not finished reading it either so I cannot spoil the end of the book. I have not seen the movie so I do not know how it will end.

It is written in first person from the view of Katness. She is one of the tributes for district 12.

It is an interesting book. there is one problem I have with any book series that has a narrator character if it is first person or third person. I know there is at least another book. Unless they decide to use a different narrator for those books the narrator for the book I am reading has to somehow survive to the end. She might die in the book but somehow she still remains a character and either comes back alive or undead or something to continue for the next book.

With the Hunger Games book, it is keep being mentioned that the games are a fight to the death. I also know that this is a first book in a trilogy I think the games are only in the first book. I do not know the outcome but I heavily favor Katness because she is the narrator.

edited December 1969

Fish in a box for lunch, and we haz sun at lunchtime today and no wind. Perfect :)

edited July 2012

overwhelmed, so much to dooo. editing. and shojo to renders. and a few things to model and uv map. and learn how to save movement morphs to strand hair. and a book trailer animation to render. running around in circles. 3 more days to my unpaid vacation, must finish projects.

fixing the ie problem is giving me the illusion of progress :lol:

settled on my new kitbashed cover boy. i just haz to remember which flash drive i saved him to. and need a dragon in the scene. maybe a cupboard monster if i can make it less toony and more scary. in my books dragons are good guys, but they still can kick butt.

i recast the ship commander to Anastasia, sorry Vicki, yoo haz plenty of other parts to play. Fon is the alien bad guys. M3 is set up for a couple roles, but seriously, standing next to M4, i dunno, but haven't tried M3 yet with sss. it made a huge difference for Aiko3.

what else, forgettsing something important ...
    the sugar-free protein shakes were delivered. gotta keep the diabetes in check so i can type all night like i used to in the old days.
    oh yes, haz to buy wireless keyboard and mouse so i can type from comfy playstation playing chair, while 64 bit compy is busy rendering. i should buy the M4 butt fixes. Telka, need an updo for Telka.

oh and gonna make a change to the dedication pages :red: tee hee

the one essential model i still need is the subterranean shuttle, the miner's cart isn't gonna do :lol:

sleepy. sleeping tonight with pen, pad, and flashlight; my thoughts aren't slowing down. a plot point might come in a dream. oh yeah, need to put my proof copy money on a visa gift card before friday, don't want to spend it on the next maitai craving.

shuttle.png
    564 x 396 - 336K
    garrenA.png
    382 x 343 - 185K
    garren.png
    150 x 150 - 36K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Guess yesterday, today, and tomorrow are a three day unpaid vacation.

Gabrielle is doing okay. I hope the best for her.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Fish in a box for lunch, and we haz sun at lunchtime today and no wind. Perfect :)

are seals buddying up to yoo, they likes the fish?

edited December 1969

I need to do laundry tomorrow.

edited December 1969

hi. are you still working on a story?

createspace is so easy. last month i made 12 dollars. i'm up to 4.86 for July. if this keeps up i might break even next year, lol

edited December 1969

createspace is so easy. last month i made 12 dollars. i'm up to 4.86 for July. if this keeps up i might break even next year, lol

Trying to figure out a good method of writing. I wish I have a working notebook. Now it looks like I won't be able to get a notebook any time soon. I am so frustrated.

edited December 1969

I want to play sims, but it is already eleven pm.

edited December 1969

Crud. I was about to be happy about the fact that left elbow had gotten better, but nope, it decided to go back to hurting-like-heck. But it WAS better for a while! Barely felt a thing!

edited December 1969

Trying to figure out a good method of writing. I wish I have a working notebook. Now it looks like I won't be able to get a notebook any time soon. I am so frustrated.

i wrote my first novel with pen and paper, my roomy at the time typed it for me on a non-dos compatible word processor. when words are flowing you don't need a computer, it's actually in the way cuz stopping to correct typos can shift you back to reality. if you don't have to get up for work tomorrow, why not start writing your story right now, tonight?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Crud. I was about to be happy about the fact that left elbow had gotten better, but nope, it decided to go back to hurting-like-heck. But it WAS better for a while! Barely felt a thing!

hopefully right elbow won't catch it ;)

edited July 2012

nighty nite. haz some deep dreaming to do

btw- long snouted dragon in the fastgrab

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

hopefully right elbow won't catch it ;)

That would require me carrying something heavy in a manner that results something in elbow going *sproink*. That's what happened with the left one...

edited December 1969

My hands are shaking a little bit. I can subconsciously control it but it tires me out. Drawing and writing by hand is a bit tiring. I have been trying to get a hold of my doctor the last couple days. i leave a message on the nurses line. I wait near the phone for them to call. They do not call. I go away from phone to rest, the phone starts ringing. by time I get to the phone the voicemail has already picked it up.

I am thinking of spending some time tomorrow night playing sims 3. when I was playing it last I think I had all the expansions but they have came out with new ones since.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay Stuff -
    Not a bad dialysis day, none of the bad stuff today, just one leaky little hole that got plugged.
    Rain almost kept me from getting my Pizza, it stopped so I got my pizza.
    Reading a pretty good horror novel, it's just getting good and creepy with lots of book left.
    Got to have PIZZA and beer for dinner with a new show on TV at the same time.

Bummer Stuff -
    Rained hard and for a LOOONG time, almost did not get to go get my pizza.
    Arm leaked pretty good when I took my bandages off today, should have waited on Cecil (caretaker).
    Re-bandaging arm left handed is a PITA when your leaking everywhere.
    I get NO privacy anymore, I got to move and walk ect when I've been on my PC too much.
    I get woke up when Cecil checks on me at random hours of the night, need new door latch, it clicks LOUDLY.

BIGGEST BUMMER -
    Just got told to get ready for bed in the next hour, I can not stay up and keep him awake.
    I'm not a baby but get treated like one, guess I'll read after midnight, when he checks I'll say I can't sleep.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint: I had to deal with my mom's brand of crazy. (Rampant paranoia.) Now I'm depressed and I just want to kiss a bottle of booze, mouth to mouth.

Chocolate Martini kisses?

why not treat yourself to a nice day out? clear your head and get some fresh air
    ..after a hectic end of the workday (where one of my clients sent an order that needed to ship overnight after the UPS rush driver had left) that is exactly what I did.

The customer may be right, but it doesn't give them licence to be ignorant of shipping deadlines. Ended up having to send one of my people with a vehicle to the airport and traffic was incredibly bad tonight.

edited December 1969

I'm having a quiet, and sunny, day. Wish I was outside :)

edited December 1969

Just remembered I got only 9 more sleeps before a two week break, woohoo :)

This discussion has been closed.