Lost Hexagon Bridge

AutumnAutumn Posts: 81
edited August 2019 in Hexagon Discussion

Hey folks,

Daz (am on 4.10) seems to have done some updates, rearranged the tool bar and, most importantly, lost the bridge to Hexagon - have checked Preferences/bridges and the path is still there. But no way to send an object to Hex 

Any thoughts as am drawing blanks here! It was working just fine a few weeks ago. 

Cheers 

Post edited by Autumn on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2019

You may be better off moving your thread to the Hex forum.   click on the gear icon  top right of your post, click on edit, on that page look to the left and select hexagon forum then click to save comment

Post edited by Chohole on
  • AutumnAutumn Posts: 81

Thank you - wildo though there is nothing wrong with Hex, it's Daz that's completely removed the bridge option :) 

• AutumnAutumn Posts: 81

Ok, just ran update and merge menus and it's reappeared - leaving this here in case anyone else has the same issue. Cheers. 

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744
    edited August 2019

I had another Studio plug-in (Measure Metrics) not survive the last upgrade to 4.11. I had to go to DIM and re-install it. If you keep your install files, you can just find it on the Installed tab and use the ">" option menu on the right to choose to reinstall.

Another thing I typically do when menu options seem funky is go to the Window menu and choose "Merge and...." (The name of the command escapes me, but it is an option which goes though and cleans up messy data in regards to your windows and menus).

P.S. Although most of us around here will easily make the translation, technically "Daz" is the company. "Daz Studio" (or just "Studio") is the software program. 

Post edited by JonnyRay on
  • Jonny, not sure if it still stands (Chohole may jump in and correct me) DAZ is the company and DAZ Studio is the software - Capital letters.

Thanks for the info Autumn, glad you got it working :)

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Jonny, not sure if it still stands (Chohole may jump in and correct me) DAZ is the company and DAZ Studio is the software - Capital letters.

Thanks for the info Autumn, glad you got it working :)

I know it used to be captitals, but I think that changed based on the copyright on the bottom of every web page...

© 2019 Daz Productions, Inc., dba Daz 3D. Daz is a Registered Trademark of Daz Productions, Inc.