Whitney hair soft look morph

cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
edited January 2018 in Freebies

A slider that pulls the bangs forward and gives the hair another, soft look.  Enjoy. :)

Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on

Comments

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 603

Thank you very much for this beautiful morph.

• Very nice, thank you.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you, that's lovely!

• Since this is a DSON file does that mean it will only work in Poser?  I use Studio 4.10 and am not quite sure where to place it.  Thank you.

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Since this is a DSON file does that mean it will only work in Poser?  I use Studio 4.10 and am not quite sure where to place it.  Thank you.

DSON is the DAZ Native file format. Just put in the same Folder than your Hair, and you be fine. (You could put it wherever you want in fact, but I suggest putting it in the Hair folder so you remeber that you even have that morph).

• Beat578 said:

Since this is a DSON file does that mean it will only work in Poser?  I use Studio 4.10 and am not quite sure where to place it.  Thank you.

DSON is the DAZ Native file format. Just put in the same Folder than your Hair, and you be fine. (You could put it wherever you want in fact, but I suggest putting it in the Hair folder so you remeber that you even have that morph).

Thank you, very much.  I really appreciate it.  smiley

• thank you :)

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Don't Thank me, thank cdpro_2831bbd990 for the great morph! :) 

• Beat578 said:

Don't Thank me, thank cdpro_2831bbd990 for the great morph! :) 

I did further up the page. 

• Beat578 said:

Erm... Doesn't this, being a dsf morph, have to be in the data folder?

cdpro_2831bbd990 - thank you =)

• cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
    edited March 2019
    You're all very welcome. I generally like to use Dformers to soften and lower the volume of many hair models. I find lower volume and a thinner crown makes them look more realistic.
    Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

That does look good, nice work!  Anyone who has it, are there any built in morphs that may take this even further over the eye?  If so, I may be tempted to buy it! laugh

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Thanks so much!

• 3dOutlaw said:

That does look good, nice work!  Anyone who has it, are there any built in morphs that may take this even further over the eye?  If so, I may be tempted to buy it! laugh

I don't think so. But, you could dial in my morph to pull the bangs forward, then add a dformer to pull them over the eye, then save that as a new morph.
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300

Thanks!

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Took almost a year to get over 80% off, but the time is now and I finally pulled the trigger on whitney hair, and can use this freebie!  Thanks!  cheeky