genesis 3 female / ophelia 7 / pubic hair removal

ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278

Hello,

to my detriment I had to disvover that the ophelia 7 figure and others load with standard genital hair. And it seems there is no function to disable it in daz studio / load the skin without it?

Man, how hard could it be to offer that option?

So it seems I have to do the hair removal manually with photoshop. 

But can someone please tell me which files I have to change and where exactly they are? 

Thanks

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

You will need to alter Ophelia7TorsoMapD_1002 in photoshop or GIMP and if you plan on close up renders in that area, then it would be best to also alter the bump, normal and SSS maps

best way to do it, once you have Ophelia 7 loaded, so to the surfacing and rendering tab, select the torso and then in the diffuse channel, browse and it will take you right to the folder.

• Sorry for the necromancy, but "to my detriment" (9_9) I now discover that, to the contrary, they load _without_ it.  Is this one of those situations where I have to picture a Victorian worker with his cap in his hands saying "Sorry, guv, but if you wanted a Lady, you should uv bought th' Pro Bundle. All th' other girls is toffers."?

"One of those situations..." like I picture that a lot, right?  Still... It amused me.  I came { -this- } close to rendering that to illustrate my question. :)

Seriously, though. Is that the thing? Only pro bundles have, well - What would the approved way to say it be...?  - "anatomical follicles"?  That must really annoy the folks who use Studio to make mostly... er... well... fine art renders, huh? Not that that's bad... I kind of feel silly asking, as it firmly implies this is the first time I've had a scene with a G3F model go to a point where I'd even notice... Don't judge me. >.>;;

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Sorry for the necromancy, but "to my detriment" (9_9) I now discover that, to the contrary, they load _without_ it.  Is this one of those situations where I have to picture a Victorian worker with his cap in his hands saying "Sorry, guv, but if you wanted a Lady, you should uv bought th' Pro Bundle. All th' other girls is toffers."?

"One of those situations..." like I picture that a lot, right?  Still... It amused me.  I came { -this- } close to rendering that to illustrate my question. :)

Seriously, though. Is that the thing? Only pro bundles have, well - What would the approved way to say it be...?  - "anatomical follicles"?  That must really annoy the folks who use Studio to make mostly... er... well... fine art renders, huh? Not that that's bad... I kind of feel silly asking, as it firmly implies this is the first time I've had a scene with a G3F model go to a point where I'd even notice... Don't judge me. >.>;;

the ones like myself that render nudity on a regular basis rely mostly on 3rd party figures instead of the basic DAZ ones. Renderotica is the place to shop.