36th Render Contest Voting (Poll)

ApocApoc Posts: 407
edited August 2019 in Bryce Discussion

THEME : *****Wanderlust*****
DEADLINE :  ( 8/16/2019 )
VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/lHtQpcOFHE ;)

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                            2                                                      3                                                     4

Cruisin-into-the-Sunset      Enter-at-your-own-risk-    eploring-the-countryside-full-    free-spirit-sray

Cruisin' into the Sunset                     Enter at your own risk                Eploring_The_Countryside                        Free Spirit

5                                                            6                                                 7                                                         8

Friends-on-Tour      Future-Holidays    Hiking-Trip     If-I-can-just-stuart-b

Friends on Tour                             Future Holidays                                    Hiking Trip                            If I can just........

9                                                            10                                                      11                                                     12
Leaving-A-Trail-Of-Breadcrumbs-mtnmen          Lets-go-there        Lonesome-Wanderer      Lucky-Horses
Leaving A Trail Of Breadcrumbs                 Lets go there                       Lonesome Wanderer                 Lucky Horses

13                                                            14                                                   15                                                     16
Mr-Bojangles-mtnmen       Na-Pali-sray      Off-the-Beaten-Path-sriesch     Starlust

Mr. Bojangles                                        Na Pali                                     Off the Beaten Path                                Starlust

17                                                            18                                                      19                                                     20
Stray-Wanderer-horo     Temporal-Traveler        The-Airship-Wanderlust-danwhiteside      The-Hunter-and-The-Hunted

Stray Wanderer                               Temporal Traveler                       The Airship Wanderlust                  The Hunter and The Hunted

21                                                            22                                                      23                                                     24
The-Path-yellowpen      The-road-to-the-temple-sleplex                        Walking-to-another-world-adbc

The Path                                 The road to the temple                         the Traveler's Feet                         Walking to another

world

25                                                            26                                                      27                                                     28
Wander-Women                Wanderer-s-Corner-akmerlow           Wandering-bots      Wandering-on-the-ant-trail-electro-elvis

Wander Women                              Wanderer's Corner                                  Wandering bots                Wandering on the Ant Trail

29                                                     30
Wonder-Struck-I-wandered-lonely-as-a-cloud-mermaid010     Anywhere-But-Here

I wandered lonely as a cloud                 anywhere but here

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

Voted :)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Voted.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

So did I. Really impressive set of choices this time - well done everyone!

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Me too.... good stuff again

• Voted.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

Voted +

I_Voted_Sticker_5BF-1.jpg
    733 x 726 - 67K
  • StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Voted.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Voted too.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted - great job, folks.

• Me too - exelent groip of images!

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

voted too.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Voted Good luck everyone

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Best of luck...

Jay

• Voted Good luck everyone

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted - excellent work everyone !!

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Voted!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

some great images... voted yes

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Voted!  (I do get jealous of the terrain worlds that Bryce offers!)  yes Silene

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Many great works, as usual :)

Voted. Good luck everyone!

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

SileneUK_Carrara  "I do get jealous of the terrain worlds that Bryce offers!"   Bryce's TE ( Terrain Editor ) has become the standard, so has the Material Lab. But the DTE (Deep Terrain Editor) in combination with them, has yet to be duplicated in any app I use, learned or have demo.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

1st place  - 13 votes 

(7) hiking trip - Drachenlords 

Hiking-Trip
    (6) future holidays - Drachenlords
    Future-Holidays
    ---------------------------------------------

2nd place -  10 votes

(28) wandering on the ant trail - electro elvis

Wandering-on-the-ant-trail-electro-elvis
    ------------------------------------------

3rd place  -  9 votes

(19) the airship wanderlust - danwhiteside

The-Airship-Wanderlust-danwhiteside
    -----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------

4th place - 8 votes

(3)exploring the countryside - tim82

eploring-the-countryside-full-
    -------------------------

5th place - 7 votes

(29) I wandered lonely as cloud - mermaid010

Wonder-Struck-I-wandered-lonely-as-a-cloud-mermaid010
    ------------------------

6th place - 6 votes

(8) if I can just...  - stuart b      

If-I-can-just-stuart-b

zz results 1.png
    816 x 571 - 25K
    zz results 2.png
    816 x 571 - 25K
    zz results 3.png
    816 x 571 - 25K
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Congrats to the winners!

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

great entires all round, great work everyone....congrats to all winners and the judges for a hard one to pic :)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Congratulations to all winners and participants. Thanks to chohole and Apoc.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

yeah,   great contest again.   Now everyone needs to go feed them into the gallery,  so we cann all go and like them and try getting another Bryce image on the front page

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

Congratulations to the winners.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Very surprised by this win, thanks for the votes I think we have many Wordsworth's Fans laugh

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. Thanks Chohole and Apoc yes

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Congratulation to the winners, and thanks to Chohole and Apoc smiley