Harbinger Machine Pistol [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Harbinger Machine Pistol

Get it here!

The Harbinger Machine Pistol for Genesis 8 Male & Females comes with grip poses (for G8 M&F), laser, firing effects + ejecting shells, and a working slide.

Additional wearable add-ons include a holster, standard mag pouch, and an extended mag pouch. These wearable add-ons also come with presets for the ATLAS Armored Suit (G8 M&F) and the Ghostblade outfit.

Standalone props are also included of above items mentioned as well as loaded/empty mags and bullet with casing. 10 material presets are included for the HMP as well as 10 full-body poses for Gen 8 male and female.

- - -

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks great another instant purchase

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

WOW! That looks bad ass. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,697

Whoa! Now I can bust mucho caps in that a$$ & look stylish so doing.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

Thank you for including the poses! That makes the weapon much easier to work with.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow! You really outdid yourself this time! An instabuy for me.

• I can dig it! laugh

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Instant buy for me

Next month maybe?

• It's been waiting to get a release date... so once I have the release date then it will still be a mystery for you, lol. Hopefully soon! 1-2 weeks max I would think.

I'm currently working on 3 products with 2 of them being tied into the ATLAS suit. The third is a special halloween surprise for a unique type of soldier to hunt down.

I will buy any and everything you make for the Atlas Suit.

Please consider an undershirt or the Vest sans armor.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Really looking forward to this one, and to the other things you come with to Atlas and other uniforms. Even been keeping myself from not buying much at all just to make sure I have enough when this comes out :)

• I just got the release date today so not much longer. Also after the upcoming ATLAS suit add-ons I will be doing a new suit designed to be used in outer space or in a hazardous atmosphere. Something inspired by these images...

Happy to hear about the not much longer, and curious to see what you will do with the new uniform :)

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

I just got the release date today so not much longer. Also after the upcoming ATLAS suit add-ons I will be doing a new suit designed to be used in outer space or in a hazardous atmosphere. Something inspired by these images...

I was going to say that if it looks like the first example image, it would be pretty much an instant buy for me ... but let's not kid ourselves. We both know that whatever sci-fi clothing you make is pretty much an instant buy for me, so ...

Speaking of spacesuits, I really love the modeling/texturing on the Spacesuit for DAZ Dog 8: something about it captures the kind of slightly home-made feel that you get on real NASA equipment from the Apollo era. I wish Predatron had produced a spacesuit with a similar look for human characters.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

I'm a big fan of chunky exosuits. I imagine they are hard to rig and so on, and there aren't many in the store.

I am soooo going to Instabuy these!

Something along these lines would also be appreciated (you know in all your spare time).

Keep up the amazing work!!!

space_vagabonds__assaulter_by_ukitakumuki.jpg
    1063 x 752 - 151K
    5000225-8d26bd21956a04555cc5c548124d32d1.jpg
    736 x 695 - 55K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

If it's for a vacuum, that means a zero cloth hard shell. Looking forward to that!

In a vacuum, no one can here you scream, "Please let this come out soon!"

Just kidding, take the time to do your usual superb work.

• Be sure to have an extra mag loaded with silver bullets this halloween...

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961

...yes.

Is this a G8M base or stand alone figure?

• Stand alone (like my Carnomloch) because I don't think this level of detail (and look) could be achieved in the face and feet with a morph.

• !!! This looks amazing!!! And thank you very much for doing a holster for it! That would be my one gripe about a lot of the pistols, knifes, swords, ext, there's never anywhere for them to go but the hands. These things are SIDEarms ( I know most don't think of swords as sidearms, but historically that's what the tended to be) and without a holster they can't be..errr..sided?

Anyways this looks beautiful ( as does the werewolf!) can't wait for the release!

Lykanthropen! Ausgezeichnet!

I will remember the silver bullets (always do).

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239

Your werewolf looks amazing. Will you release the beholder at halloween, too?

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,316
    edited August 2019

Another awesome huge evil monster! I already have ideas for scenes. I can't wait to see how many minutes he lasts against Archmage Serena.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141

Already waiting impatiently for your pistols. Now you casually toss out the werewolf pic

• Your werewolf looks amazing. Will you release the beholder at halloween, too?

The beholder I scrapped during the rigging process becuase the quality and 'look' of it was not up to the standard I was looking for. I will need to rebuild it from the ground up so it will take longer to bring to the store than I was hoping for.

Romulus71 said:

Already waiting impatiently for your pistols. Now you casually toss out the werewolf pic

Haha, I understand your pain but PASS is slower than normal this time of year do to the PA sale and surge of products. The wait is very much over... tick, tock.

YAH!!!!

Perfectly timing for the second part of my FUBAR mission render sequence :) 

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309
    edited September 2019

I just got the release date today so not much longer. Also after the upcoming ATLAS suit add-ons I will be doing a new suit designed to be used in outer space or in a hazardous atmosphere. Something inspired by these images...

I'm all in!  Can't wait!  I'd SWOON over that first one!

Post edited by Gogger on