Need help finding what product this is...

KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I used this mask on my character for my avatar and now I don't know what outfit it is from, I have searched through my product library several times already. If I could see more of the outfit it might help . If anyone knows what it is could you let me know the name.

Thanks

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Kharma, do you remember if this was an auto fit for a different generation? What generation is your avatar, if not? That would help. In other words, perhaps a "general feeling" of what you did to find the mask/outfit would get you to remember. Sometimes I have a "Golly, that worked well" with hair and I'll remember it was V4 put on Genesis, etc. Does a time period stick in your mind?

I'll start looking.

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

It is from Mardi Gras Supersuit.

I found it by putting "mask" in the Shop search bar. :-P

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Kharma, do you remember if this was an auto fit for a different generation? What generation is your avatar, if not? That would help. In other words, perhaps a "general feeling" of what you did to find the mask/outfit would get you to remember. Sometimes I have a "Golly, that worked well" with hair and I'll remember it was V4 put on Genesis, etc. Does a time period stick in your mind?

I'll start looking.

I was drawing a complete blank on when I used it or from where, thanks for helping

edited December 1969

Cayman said:
    It is from Mardi Gras Supersuit.

I found it by putting "mask" in the Shop search bar. :-P

thank you very much Cayman, as soon as I read that I remembered...lol

edited December 1969

I am going to have to start taking notes on everything..my memory is starting to fail me :/