Can V4 Shapes be applied to Genesis 2 Female ????

StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can dialed V4 character shapes be transferred/used on Genesis 2 Female as they could with Genesis 1 ??

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Strixowl said:
    Can dialed V4 character shapes be transferred/used on Genesis 2 Female as they could with Genesis 1 ??

Not directly. You'd have to use Gen X to transfer them to Genesis, then use Transfer Utility to transfer all morphs to G2F, then save just the ones you wanted in G2F back to library. And then you're playing telephone. Some morphs will properly transfer all the way from point A to point C, some will not.

This is how I did the DieTrying 182 conversion for G2F that is available at ShareCG, and I had to fix a couple of morphs in a modeler to make them work properly.

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Strixowl said:

Not directly. You'd have to use Gen X to transfer them to Genesis, then use Transfer Utility to transfer all morphs to G2F, then save just the ones you wanted in G2F back to library. And then you're playing telephone. Some morphs will properly transfer all the way from point A to point C, some will not.

This is how I did the DieTrying 182 conversion for G2F that is available at ShareCG, and I had to fix a couple of morphs in a modeler to make them work properly.

SickleYield
    Ok I got the character morph/shape I wanted transferred to Genesis with Genx. But am having trouble getting the morph from Genesis to G2F via the Transfer Utility. Lil step by step maybe :)

Also does it transfer all of the morphs loaded in my copy of Genesis. I didn't find where I could select the specific morph I wanted to transfer.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Strixowl said:
    Strixowl said:

SickleYield
    Ok I got the character morph/shape I wanted transferred to Genesis with Genx. But am having trouble getting the morph from Genesis to G2F via the Transfer Utility. Lil step by step maybe :)

Also does it transfer all of the morphs loaded in my copy of Genesis. I didn't find where I could select the specific morph I wanted to transfer.

It transfers all of them. You control it by only saving the ones you want back to library. Here's a full tutorial.

http://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Transferring-Character-Morphs-G1-to-G2-409437916

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

WoW Thank you SickleYield :)