11-13 Coupon Code

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072
edited November 2013 in The Commons

The coupon that ends 11/13 (which is today) is not valid THROUGH today? The code on the email sent from daz3d.com is code removed but when I applied it the message states it is no longer valid.

The email newsletter's title is " Go Crazy with Your Monthly $6 Coupon ", which was sent to my inbox at 2:20 a.m. TODAY, the 13th of November. On the blurb, this is stated: "Use coupon code: Code removed for $6 off your next purchase of DAZ products. Expires 11-30-13"

I click the link associated with this coupon, and it takes me to here: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases . So, I scroll through things, select three props: Crazy Locks Female Hair, Crazy Locks Male Hair, and Tormented for Horror Movie Patient.

Now, if the coupon is not valid with these three products- why in the world would the link take me to them to use the coupon code FOR?

Can anyone give a little light to this issue? I'd like to use the six bucks while it's available.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2013

PC monthly coupons cannot be used on PC products. They can only be used on Daz originals that are not PC $1.99 or value items.

This is all explained in the PC members only forum,

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

doh, saw the email, i thought it was a new coupie.

already used my nov coupie. sigh. can't remember on what, neural pathways shortcircuit

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited November 2013

I got the email as well, but it wont apply for me either as i dont think i am in PC.
    I hate when Daz tempts me with these emails for coupons I can't even use! >:(

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on
  • Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,120
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    I got the email as well, but it wont apply for me either as i dont think i am in PC.
    I hate when Daz tempts me with these emails for coupons I can't even use! :>:(

-MJ

Well you can use it, just need to sign up for the PC membership ;)

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

No Thanks. I dont like this "new" Platinum Club. How about since im NOT in PC, dont send me the PC newsletter? Problem solved.

-MJ

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

11-13 isn't meant to be the 13th of November, it's the eleventh month of 2013 - the coupon is good for the whole month, on non-PC ($1.99 and $2.99) DAZ products.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

are they letting us use it again this month?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

No, the code is in the newsletter (as well as in members' accounts) as people were finding it hard to locate before - but getting a newsletter after you've spent it doesn't reactivate it I'm afraid.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,747
    edited December 1969

I havn't spent the code before....My cart has PC stuff and some PA products in it...and it still says the coupon is invalid.
    I have checked the spelling, looked for hidden blank spaces...and nothing works.

Rawn

• VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited November 2013

I can see how the email could be very confusing as the subject is "Go Crazy with Your Monthly $6 Coupon" then lists a bunch of products with "Crazy" in the title that the coupon can't be used for.

Would be doubly confusing for someone who is not a PC member.

Post edited by Vanguard on
  • Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

I can't use the monthly coupon either and I do have DO's in the cart and the same exact thing happened last month telling me
    the coupon is not valid and I am a PC member.

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:

No Thanks. I dont like this "new" Platinum Club. How about since im NOT in PC, dont send me the PC newsletter? Problem solved.

-MJ

You have a good point there.

I just looked in my account info and you can only unsubscribe from the general newletter but not the platinum club newsletter.

You must be receiving it as a former PC member. Check the next time you get one and see if they have an unsubscribe at the bottom.