[Released] Fight Lab: Fight Scene Creation Suite [Commercial]

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

I created Fight Lab as a suite of base poses and expressions for Genesis 8 male, designed to streamline the creation of fight scenes in Daz Studio. It consists of eight individual base pose collections, each designed to compliment the others. Fight Lab allows the practiced 3D artist to skip the tedious aspects of initial character posing, and jump straight to the fine tuning and rendering, in just a few clicks. Choose from a massive selection of 163 meticulously crafted poses, (and 135 mirrors) or create your own by mixing the 540 partials. Don't like the hands? Swap them out from a collection of 63 different choices. Don't want to spend hours trying to get just the right facial expression? There are over 20 included.

You'll get: 

40 Punching and elbowing poses. Crosses, hooks, jabs, straight punches, uppercuts, backfists, down low, up high, cork screws and palm strikes. Even a headbutt! The bases you need are here.
20 Receiving poses. Base poses for what happens when you're on the receiving end of a beating.
28 Kicking and kneeing poses. Straight kick, side kick, lateral kick, hammer kick, round house, or flying kick. Whatever kind of kick you need the base for, you'll probably find it here. 
16 Fallen or falling poses. Did your character get knocked off their feet, or knocked out cold? These base poses have you covered. 
15 Blocking and dodging poses. Did your character barely miss getting his lights knocked out by an epic attack? Or did he block it completely? Whatever story you're telling, these base poses are there to get you to render time faster. 
10 Squaring off poses. Before the fight, or in between blows, these poses help you get your characters into position. 
14 Grappling pairs. This collection covers the most common grappling positions, like the armbar, head lock, shoot, tackle, and takedown.
63 Hand poses. Need an extended knuckle fist? An eye rake? A palm strike? They're all here, for both left and right hands. Not sure what to do with a character's hand? Almost all of the static hand poses used to make the poses in Fight Lab are included. 
Differentiated partials. Upper body partials load without Hip node Y-axis translations, but lower body partials include the Y-translation. This means effortless mixing and matching. Want that pose's foot stance, but with that pose's upper body positioning, without having to reorient the figure in space? Fight Lab partials mix and match seamlessly, feet touch the ground, and you get to create your own perfect poses in less time.
Gorgeous custom rendered tool tips and thumbnails. Carefully designed for maximum visibility, Fight Lab's thumbnails and tool tips make finding your perfect poses and expressions a breeze. Spend less time squinting at your screen, and more time making your art.

Post edited by Those Things on

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Been asking for this kind of stuff for a while.

Would be nice if it was Gen 3 and 8. (one can wish)

Hopefully there's some sort of martial arts volume 2.

A grappling/wrestling volume 3

A fighting with knives volume 4....

A ........

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Been asking for this kind of stuff for a while.

Would be nice if it was Gen 3 and 8. (one can wish)

Hopefully there's some sort of martial arts volume 2.

A grappling/wrestling volume 3

A fighting with knives volume 4....

A ........

Ooooh, you're giving me ideas...

• thedoctorthedoctor Posts: 195

When may I get my hands on this fantastic resource?

• Instabuy for me when it arrives. Can never get enough fighting poses.

I'd second Griffin Avid's comments on follow-on volumes. 

thedoctor said:

When may I get my hands on this fantastic resource?

Most likely this Sunday!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Can’t wait!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instabuy here also. After 20 years of Judo and Jiu-Jitsu I would also appreciate grappling and/or wrestling. Most fights I have seen go to the ground.

Great work!

Sigurd said:

Instabuy here also. After 20 years of Judo and Jiu-Jitsu I would also appreciate grappling and/or wrestling. Most fights I have seen go to the ground.

Great work!

Seems like some future expansion packs are in order...

The grappling poses you do have are top notch!

If you do some judo poses please include tai otoshi (my personal favorite), tomoe nage, uchi mata, and o soto gari (my second favorite and very effective in real world situations).

Really looking forward to your present set being released. Not only is it very well done, very realistic, but also appears to be a great value with so many poses and possibilities.

Sigurd said:

The grappling poses you do have are top notch!

If you do some judo poses please include tai otoshi (my personal favorite), tomoe nage, uchi mata, and o soto gari (my second favorite and very effective in real world situations).

Really looking forward to your present set being released. Not only is it very well done, very realistic, but also appears to be a great value with so many poses and possibilities.

Thank you, that's great to hear!

I'm adding your pose requests to my list. :)

• ariochsnowpawariochsnowpaw Posts: 147
    edited July 2019

Cat fight for G8F would be great too.

I have lots of sword fight type poses for G8F but sadly my Warrior women never get to grapple without a lot of posing work.

Fight Lab is gonna be a must have for me.

Post edited by ariochsnowpaw on

Cat fight for G8F would be great too.

I have lots of sword fight type poses for G8F but sadly my Warrior women never get to grapple without a lot of posing work.

Fight Lab is gonna be a must have for me.

Another great idea! Here comes Cat Fight! :D

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,088

Yes, these poses do look very fine.

inquire said:

Yes, these poses do look very fine.

Thank you, inquire!

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,018
    edited July 2019

I don't usually buy poses anymore but I picked this up right away. It's a really impressive set!

Celebrity endorsement:

Post edited by plasma_ring on

I don't usually buy poses anymore but I picked this up right away. It's a really impressive set!

Celebrity endorsement:

Wow! What a great image! This was just the kind of thing I envisioned people would make with this set, so this awesome to see.

Thank you so much for posting this, you made my day. :)

edited July 2019

So, is it released now? I'll have to go check the store. (I just logged on to the forums.)

Yep, it's there. Just purchased it. Downloading with DIM now.

Post edited by inquire on
    inquire said:

So, is it released now? I'll have to go check the store. (I just logged on to the forums.)

Yep, it's there. Just purchased it. Downloading with DIM now.

Thank you! I'd love to see what you make with it. :)

• k886860k886860 Posts: 9

It is really a product that goes over the value of money several times.
    Until now, other products have sold at most 20 pose, and the more careful product was just mirroring the same pose.
    In fact, I thought this was Daz's policy.
    But your product has proven that my thinking is wrong.
    In the meantime, many female to female pose pose products have been released a lot, but solid male pose pose products were rare.
    It is great to be able to make various poses depending on how you combine with this one product.

What I hope is that I want a female version on the same route and it is surprising that the other person already said, but surprisingly there is no posing related to judo yet. Wrestling and mma poses are a lot of great poses packs made by renderosity and other deviantart creators.
    I want to direct that kind of technique to overcome this with the technique of induction that women with weak power can win in the fight between man and woman that I imagine.
    Please consider.
    (I want to implement something like the fight of the female character blaze of the street of rage, the game of sega.)

224CD84E561796772A.jpg
    660 x 548 - 98K
    20160106_214156.jpg
    664 x 350 - 37K
    20160106_214201.jpg
    665 x 364 - 39K
    20160106_214222.jpg
    663 x 404 - 47K
    edited July 2019

It is really a product that goes over the value of money several times.
    Until now, other products have sold at most 20 pose, and the more careful product was just mirroring the same pose.
    In fact, I thought this was Daz's policy.
    But your product has proven that my thinking is wrong.
    In the meantime, many female to female pose pose products have been released a lot, but solid male pose pose products were rare.
    It is great to be able to make various poses depending on how you combine with this one product.

What I hope is that I want a female version on the same route and it is surprising that the other person already said, but surprisingly there is no posing related to judo yet. Wrestling and mma poses are a lot of great poses packs made by renderosity and other deviantart creators.
    I want to direct that kind of technique to overcome this with the technique of induction that women with weak power can win in the fight between man and woman that I imagine.
    Please consider.
    (I want to implement something like the fight of the female character blaze of the street of rage, the game of sega.)

Thank you! I am already at work on an expansion pack that will add more wrestling and grappling and especially Judo! The subject is HUGE, but I see the way forward. I also have one, aimed at comic artists particularly, that will cover super powered figures fighting in the air, so there's a lot on the table. 

Also, Fight Lab for G8 females...

So much to do! :) 

Post edited by Those Things on

Great illustrations K886860....!

That's something I would really like: an expansion pack that will add more wrestling and grappling and especially Judo!

Kodokan Goshin Jutsu!