Autofit for G2F

VisioneerVisioneer Posts: 158
edited December 1969 in The Commons

For some reason, when I try to autofit Genesis cloth to G2F, I only have 2 autofit options (plus unsupported) and both are V4 shapes. Is this normal? Shouldn't there be a Genesis shape that should be referenced? If so, I am missing it, and I'd much like to get that shape back if I can. Anyone that can shed some light on this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Autofit options are determined by the clones you have available. Go to your My DAZ 3D Library (or wherever you install your content to) and look under data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Tools/Clones You should have CloneGenesis.dsj located there. If not re-install the Genesis 2 Female(s) Starter Essentials.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Is the Content Management System running?

• VisioneerVisioneer Posts: 158
    edited October 2013

Clone Genesis is indeed there, and the CMS is indeed running... :/ I'm adding a picture of the issue. If this is normal, than please let me know, though I think it is odd there isn't a Genesis selector. If it is not normal, I have no idea how to fix this. I just reinstalled the G2F Starter Essentials, and I am using the most recent Non-Beta release of DS.

Autofit_Test.jpg
    327 x 523 - 79K
    Post edited by Visioneer on