Hellfish studios genesis morphs

edited December 1969 in The Commons

So I got some of HEllfish studios morphs which include the Mass effect species morphs, but was wondering if there are textures out there for them? If so where do I look?

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Hellfih sells some alien skins in his store. Not sure about mass effect specific ones.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

j87brown said:
    So I got some of HEllfish studios morphs which include the Mass effect species morphs, but was wondering if there are textures out there for them? If so where do I look?

Look for Xenoskins on the same website. They use the V4 UV, so they'll work on V4, Genesis, and G2F (if you have the V4 shape for it). They're really nice.

• edited December 1969

yeah. I'm mainly looking for the salarian or turian textures. I can get a close approximation for the asari by using Rawarts Medolian blue texture. it's not perfect, but it doesn't look too bad

• edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    j87brown said:

Look for Xenoskins on the same website. They use the V4 UV, so they'll work on V4, Genesis, and G2F (if you have the V4 shape for it). They're really nice.
    I must have missed those. any clue if they have bump maps? They look nice, and would probably be awesome with AO if they have good bumps

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

j87brown said:
    riftwitch said:
    j87brown said:

I must have missed those. any clue if they have bump maps? They look nice, and would probably be awesome with AO if they have good bumps

The product description says with "with diffuse and bump-spec maps". I just tried a test render and they do look really good. I suppose you could always PM him. He does have a free Kergan texture expansion, which is nice for checking out his work.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited October 2013

The Talarian set would make good Turian skins, except for the ceremonial face paints. No set has those. I'd think they'd be easy enough to do yourself as an LIE layer. No set I've yet seen has the amphibian-like pattern of defined spots like a Salarian. I would get the AntFarm's or Blondie9999's underwater Genesis characters to use for that, and retint them tan/green in a texturing program as needed.

Post edited by SickleYield on
  • edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    j87brown said:
    riftwitch said:
    j87brown said:

The product description says with "with diffuse and bump-spec maps". I just tried a test render and they do look really good. I suppose you could always PM him. He does have a free Kergan texture expansion, which is nice for checking out his work.
    where did you find the kergan expansion? I just clicked the frees stuff tab and it said no connected items