G8 Anatomical Elements will not load

Timo_8648432eTimo_8648432e Posts: 12
edited May 2019 in New Users

So I am a new user of DazStudio 4.10.0.123 pro. And I Bought Hanler 8 and Lee 8 for Genesis 8 Male, however, I found out that I'm having trouble loading the gen martial for the actor.

Basically, I selected the actor in the scene tab, then click the gen material icon for either Lee8 or Hanler 8, there will be a short and quick loading bar but then... nothing happened, it tried few methods including right click and 'merge to the scene' or directly drag the duf file into the scene, it just seems like doesn't work at all, I really don't know what to do now, please help!!

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133

The genitals mesh are sold only in adult male Pro Bundles, not with individual characters. Do you own any of those Pro Bundles? The genitals materials will not apply if you don't have the mesh. This has been a constant source of confusion and frustration for new users.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2019

Did you buy the Lee 8 pro bundle?   Anatomical Elements are only included in the Adult main character pro bundles.  The materials won't load if there is nothing to load them on to.

Post edited by Chohole on
  •  

barbult said:

The genitals mesh are sold only in adult male Pro Bundles, not with individual characters. Do you own any of those Pro Bundles? The genitals materials will not apply if you don't have the mesh. This has been a constant source of confusion and frustration for new users.

Oh i really don't know that! cuz it included in the material folder and the texture is also included so i thought it may in ther, thank you so much!

•  

Chohole said:

Did you buy the Lee 8 pro bundle?   Anatomical Elements are only included in the Adult main character pro bundles.  The materials won't load if there is nothing to load them on to.

No i actually just know i need pro bundle to be able to do that, thank you for letting me know!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Note that you don't need to have bought the Pro bundle for every Genesis 8 character you have — there's just one Anatomical Bits figure, it's the same one in every Pro Bundle, and it fits on every G8 character.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718

male sets ar different, Note that you don't need to have bought the Pro bundle for every Genesis 8 character you have — there's just one Anatomical Bits figure, it's the same one in every Pro Bundle, and it fits on every G8 character.

Not quite - the male and female sets are different so for a full set you need one male Pro Bundle with Anatomical Elements and one Female likewise.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

<headdesk> Thanks, Richard, that's the small but important additional detail I meant to say.

• I have Michael Pro Bundle and nothing