komododreki troubleshoot

Does the Komododreki - The Komodo Dragon HD require an additional morph pack such as the Daz Dragon 3 Morphs? When I load the character in daz studio or dial in the morph on the base dragon 3, the figure does not resemble the product's promo images.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,244

Looks like it. There are 14 other controllers activated, not just the Raw_KomododreckiLD/HD ones..

Komododrecki params.jpg
    474 x 894 - 98K
  • Thanks Northof45. Additional required products arent mentioned on the store page. Guess Ill have to invest in the dragon 3 morphs.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558
    Thanks Northof45. Additional required products arent mentioned on the store page. Guess Ill have to invest in the dragon 3 morphs.

Might also contact customer service on this so they can update the required products section. It already says the dragon 3, but doesn't mention the morphs. Seeing as it's an older product, I guess noone else has reported it or it would have been updated.

• I'm also guessing this might be the case for some of the other 'dreki' dragons. Ill alert customer service soon as i can, FSMCDseigns. Thanks.