question towards Genesis general(any of then1,2,3,8) and characters interactive licenses.

EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
edited May 2019 in New Users

ok my question is simple, if i have the victoria 8 pro bundle and buy her license, i can use her character for game dev, without need to buy the genesis 8 base figure license???, the question goes for general, for exemple i buy a texture/skin for genesis 3 and use in her, i will need to buy the genesis 3 character base license too??(i'm not talking about the skin license but the genesis 3 basic character license, i know which i would need the skin license), or even in case of cloths and others thing which are for genesis A or B but i use a plugging or script which allow me to use on C, i still need to have license for A or B or i can just have the C license?.

characters which don't have a requeriment are considered "Stand Alone products????(you don't need A or B or C to use it).

Post edited by Ellessarr on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718

No, you need the license for the Starter Essentials and for any characters for the base that you wish to use I'm afraid.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

No, you need the license for the Starter Essentials and for any characters for the base that you wish to use I'm afraid.

you means even if i buy a g2 cloth or hair and use a convert to g8 i would still need the g2 starter license???? even besides using a g8 character?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718

Sorry, no - I meant you would need licenses for all the content used, including the base figure.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

Sorry, no - I meant you would need licenses for all the content used, including the base figure.

you means if i want to use let's say the victoria 8 pro bundle besides it own "license which i know i have to buy it, i also have to buy the g8 essential base figure license aswell?, not jus victoria 8 pro bundle, right??? i have to buy both licenses right?.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,013

Yes, you need both.