Urban Sprawl 2 Parking Help...

MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Is there a Parking Garage anywhere on the set or somewhere i can kinda fake one?  Can be a structure thats opened up to receive vehicles or some kinda access point that leads to an underground parking lot.  Either will work.

I found a blue PARK sign on a building but it doesnt lead to anything nor is the building able to house vehicles.  So that doesnt work.  Has anyone come across anything else?

-MJ

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,795
    edited May 2019

renderosity.com/mod/bcs/aj-parking/103304

if an off-site link ok

Post edited by Chohole on

DAZ really need to up their search function for non figures

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Im not looking for another set... i thought there was on contained within Urban Sprawl 2.  But i cant seem to find it... unless it just doesnt exist.

-MJ

MJ007 said:

Im not looking for another set... i thought there was on contained within Urban Sprawl 2.  But i cant seem to find it... unless it just doesnt exist.

-MJ

Not in that set no, most of Stonemason’s stuff while often having suggested interiors with walls offset from windows are exterior only, which is fine BTW as he makes them modular so kitbashing possible.

MJ007 said:

-MJ

Not in that set no, most of Stonemason’s stuff while often having suggested interiors with walls offset from windows are exterior only, which is fine BTW as he makes them modular so kitbashing possible.

I coulda sworn there was like a downward ramp that gave the impression it was leading to underground parking or something, but i perhaps not.

-MJ

Thanks all.  Using an "underground" parking set,  i found a spot on US2 to place it.  

-MJ

Sector-61 Garage.jpg
    1568 x 918 - 611K