It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

My copy came as a cd (that's how old it is) and had a CD code on the cd case.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I get emails with my codes in them when I do upgrades. Did you get a email?

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

My copy was ordered for me by a friend, so it came as a CD with a code on the sleeve. I put the code in for my first install; however, I lost the CD sleeve. I did register that copy online, but I dunno where to look at it. I would re-register but the internet isn't working on that computer anymore.

edited December 1969

Ouch. I do not know how to help in that case. You could ask your friend if they still have the order confirmation email. That might be enough information to get the serial number with.

edited December 1969

Does the serial code not show up when you boot PS up on that computer, during the boot up process. A quick screen grab could solve the problem if it does.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

I have CS5 and 6 and it doesn't show on the intro screen when its booting up. I not sure it can be retrieved from the program itself.

edited December 1969

Ah, was just an idea, I didn't actually boot PS up to test, I know some apps do show the serial whilst booting.

Too late now, but I tend to copy cd codes on to a sticky label and actually attach them to the CD case, as sleeves do get lost, or even in some instances I have actually written it oon the CD itself, using one of those dry markers, as some of my apps have come in a cardboard sleeve rather than an actual plastic case.

Too late for Jacob in this instance, but worth remembering for when he does actually get hold of his registration number.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

If you registered you should be able to log in to your Adobe account - if need be with a password reminder - and get the serial number, or ask for help from them.

edited December 1969

I had a wonderful day. Treatment knocked me flat, I do not think I posted ten times all day. I told my nurse that I have been BAD more often than good after they gave me the EXERSICE to make me feel better and live longer. I explained I feel bad after treatments and I never have any energy any more. Just think back folks, I did have the strength to render pretty much all the time before that. I'm in bed or layed out ALL the time now days. I never feel good anymore. One maybe two days a week I'm half okay. You know what these Angel's of Mercy told me? They told me to INCREASE my exersice!!! That just BITES!! Okay, I live longer, what about how I live? I'm tired of not having the get up and go to do things anymore. If I stop typing right now to read what I just one finger pecked I want to hang my head or go lay down. This is my quality of life and I'm supposed to use more energy? QUACKS!! they are all freaking QUACKS!!

edited December 1969

That's like the doctors telling me to get more exercise when I couldn't even walk without falling.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I think things are settling down a bit here now, but I still haven't done anything with 3D. Just seem to have forgotten everything, my head is up my backside!

I have written down an idea for something, but it will take time to put into shape. I don't mind that, since being in a rush is a bit counterproductive at the moment, and usually results in low quality.

edited December 1969

I'm in the dog house. I skipped my treatment today. My live in is livid with me, my sister will hit the roof when she gets home. I do NOT care, I spent the last two days DOWN. Yes that's right I missed the 4th of July compleatly. I got to eat some ribs for dinner but that was it! No pool party at my brothers, no fireworks display, no visits from friends, just no FUN at all. It Sucked! And to top it off I feel GREAT today!! Just a little arthur, nothing else. No Fatigue, No head full of Cotton, Nothing!! It's my life and I want to LIVE once in awhile. One treatment once in a blue moon is not going to hurt me much (just a little little bit, really).

edited December 1969

Wouldn't that make you sick if you miss a treatment? Bad, bad, bad, but I understand. When i was going to physical therapy for my back I was going 3 times a week for 3 months and skipped a couple appointment. I just got so tired of going and each time i went i was down for a day in pain, so I do understand, but yours is dangerous to miss. Please take care of yourself.

edited December 1969

With me Frank the danger is the built up bad stuff. I get LAB's every month and my numbers are perfect, so right now I just have one treatment
    of junk in my ststem. That's not much and the next weeks treatments should get me back to normal. I do not plan to do this anymore but Missing the fourth kind of PO'ed me. I have never missed one before. The Fact I was told to wear myself out even more the day my two day ordeal started was also part of the reason I did not go. I only got TWO hours sleep before I had to leave this morning. I was not sure I could drive home if I did get a treatment today. I woke up about 5pm yesterday so I got to eat but I was in my bed trying to sleep at 9pm and had to stay there. Cecil, my caretaker is a pain in the _ _ _ if I get back up for anything except the bathroom.

Opps... I see I'm rambling. Thanks for the worry. I will take care, I was just not happy last night or this morning.

edited December 1969

I started to edit my last post but I'm too Hyped to not post this as a new post.

Check my new SIG folks! And thank you to all involved! Happy Dance!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Whoooeeee, Jeff. Were you ever in the military? Rule #1: Never volunteer. Just kidding. I'm proud of you.

edited December 1969

Now for what I originally came here to post. Jeff, I can understand your impatience and disappointment in feeling zapped most of the time. However, Saturday morning get your butt into the treatment center. You're too important to us to lose you.

edited December 1969

I'll be waiting to see what you're up to. Just take your time.

I think things are settling down a bit here now, but I still haven't done anything with 3D. Just seem to have forgotten everything, my head is up my backside!

I have written down an idea for something, but it will take time to put into shape. I don't mind that, since being in a rush is a bit counterproductive at the moment, and usually results in low quality.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I started to edit my last post but I'm too Hyped to not post this as a new post.

Check my new SIG folks! And thank you to all involved! Happy Dance!

congo rats! (as LycanthopeX 2)would paraphrase!!)
    hope you have the shit deflector ready when dealing with frustrated noobs!
    like many toddlers they often fling faeces %-P when things do not go their way.
    but usually soothed with a lolly!
    it is the teenagers you have to worry about who think they know it all and cause havock!
    I think I have almost passed that stage! ;-P
    edited December 1969

Yay it's great. we now got our first "power" CV, as against "power" mod.

What sort of powers is Jeff going to display as a CV I wonder. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Much respect Jeff, nice one.

As for your meds... You're right, it's your life, you live it, and if people don't like it stuff 'em. Just don't lose that live-in altogether, I suspect he's useful, for all his whining!

edited December 1969

It's great to have Jeff as part of the team now. He has really earned it.

edited December 1969

Thanks folks, as for the clinic I will be there frist thing saturday. I'm not going to make a habit of skipping treatment, I just really needed a day off.

edited December 1969

Good deal, Jeff. I'll be checking tomorrow to be sure you went.

edited December 1969

Well, I guess it had to happen, I'm finally getting bored of World of Warcraft! Maybe some renders are needed!

edited December 1969

Well, I guess it had to happen, I'm finally getting bored of World of Warcraft! Maybe some renders are needed!

Indeed, renders are always needed.

We need more renders.

:coolsmirk:
    edited December 1969

why not combine your interests and do World of Warcraft inspired renders!

edited December 1969

why not combine your interests and do World of Warcraft inspired renders!

Funny you should say that, because I am working on some fantasy stuff that is inspired by WoW but not actually based upon WoW, if that makes sense. I don't have or want the characters or settings from WoW but I do want to make renders on a similar idea. I have been working on a large project for some time and left it alone while I played WoW but have been really quite inspired by some of the beautiful graphics in the game. The game itself (for those who haven't seen it) has a very cartoon/comic book look, which I don't like too much actually, and my own renders will not be following that style.

I have a lot of fun times ahead with my 3D I think.

edited December 1969

Ooh, look foward to seeing them. :)

edited December 1969

my creative well is now a little dry after this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpcEi_6ZMHc
    not sure what direction my next video will take
    was thinking "in space no-one can hear you fart"
    not sure if YouTube will allow pooping by humanoid figures though
    (have done kitty litter physics and dragon poop as you know)

This discussion has been closed.