RiverSoft Art Second Anniversary Contest People's Choice VOTING OPEN!!!

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,360
edited April 2019 in Art Studio

I want to thank everyone who contributed to the RiverSoft Art Second Anniversay Contest!  There are some awesome entries.  I got my job cut out for me to decide the best entries in the next 2 days. But now for the People's Choice Award!

Please review all the fantastic entries in the Submission thread.  Then go to the doodle poll below and vote!  Please put your Daz Forum's name and then select your favorite by 5:00 a.m. EDT, April 18th (ONLY ONE VOTE PLEASE):

https://doodle.com/poll/h7r5v5dgxphbu3ne

The entry that gets the most votes will win the People's Choice Award and 1 product from my library.  All winners will be announced April 18th.

And thank you to everyone for supporting me the last 2 years.  April 18th is the second anniversary of my first release as a Daz PA.  I never could have imagined how things would change 2 years ago.  Wow!  It has been life-changing.  A huge thanks to each and everyone of you for your support. 

RiverSoft Art

Now Go and Vote! smiley

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,131
    edited April 2019

I voted (tricky as I had more than one favourite!) Well done, everyone, and good luck.

ETA: (Oops, pressed the button before I meant to) And thank you RiverSoftArt and your collaborators for a great range of products and here's to the next two years!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

I voted, thanks for contest

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I voted! You got some really great entries. :)

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016

Voted! Thanks for hosting the contest and for all the wonderful products you've launched!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Voted.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Voted. (And it wasn't easy.) Good luck everyone.

Thank you for doing the contest again this year, @RiverSoftArt. (Sorry I wasn't able to enter this year.) sad

I can hardly wait to see what goodies you come up with for us this year. smiley

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,360

Thank you everyone for voting.  Keep em coming!

L'Adair said:

Thank you for doing the contest again this year, @RiverSoftArt. (Sorry I wasn't able to enter this year.) sad

I can hardly wait to see what goodies you come up with for us this year. smiley

Hopefully you will love them.  I am stuck on a technical issue for one of them, but hopefully it will be solved soon.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Also voted, was lovely entries !

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,360

last night for voting!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

Voted