JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]

Comments

• Haaru_WindwalkerHaaru_Windwalker Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Was going to get around to using this Castle...

Guess I did. xD

http://rei-nightshade.deviantart.com/#/d53po2q

Ready_for_Anything_sm.jpg
    800 x 450 - 447K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Nice image and POV.

• Haaru_WindwalkerHaaru_Windwalker Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I'm getting there.

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Szark requested I posted my west park series here, hope you like them.

West-park-entrance.jpg
    800 x 507 - 149K
    edited December 1969

1 more. :)

West-park-hos.png
    1280 x 960 - 2M
    edited December 1969

and another :)

West-park-lobby.jpg
    800 x 450 - 131K
    edited December 1969

Last for now...... :)

West-park-lobby2.jpg
    800 x 450 - 66K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Nice! I especially like the first one.

edited December 1969

Thx Michael for posting them. I am sure Jack will appreciate them.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,111
    edited December 1969

Apologies for not replying sooner.. have a lot on the go at the moment and didn't get any notifications.

Loving the new renders everyone, both the Castillo and the West Park in Reality.. :)

Gonna scoot off and see if I can re-enable notifications on here...

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Apologies for not replying sooner.. have a lot on the go at the moment and didn't get any notifications.

Loving the new renders everyone, both the Castillo and the West Park in Reality.. :)

so is the life when you're married :lol:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

so is the life when you're married :lol:

Hehehe, actually this is all just work related distractions.. married life is treating me well :)

edited December 1969

He's still alive....... :) Nice hearing from you Jack...... I know she (for the lack of a name) has you locked in your office and feeds you pizza under the door until you have done a 14 hour shift ;)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    He's still alive....... :) Nice hearing from you Jack...... I know she (for the lack of a name) has you locked in your office and feeds you pizza under the door until you have done a 14 hour shift ;)

Hahaha, as much as I'd like to admit that was the case.. it's actually my own doing... I must need my head looking at ;)

How are we all?

edited December 1969

Szark said:

but how get the beer into the room?????? :roll:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    Szark said:

but how get the beer into the room?????? :roll:hosepipe and funnel

edited December 1969

I smuggle it in under my t-shirt when I'm let out to go to the loo ;)

edited December 1969

arrr a baggy t-shirt then...Jack's got a six pack under that shirt... ;)

edited December 1969

hahahaha yea.. exactly!

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    arrr a baggy t-shirt then...Jack's got a six pack under that shirt... ;)

that`s were six pack came from :lol: and if you have had to many six packs you get a barrel :lol:

edited December 1969

Yep 48 and starting on my barrel now and that is without booze. Middle aged spread finially kicking in.

To answer you question Jack..... I am not too bad thanks. Garden is looking mighty fine, so much we are thinking of starting on the inside of the house now. I can't wait to get all this finsihed it is cutting in to my hobby and modellling, well learning to.

Finally got Parkside Lighthouse, ground and interior the other day. Got an image planed for those, might take a while to do though. But yeah all in all things are still on the up so I can't complain.

edited December 1969

Glad to hear it mate :)

edited December 1969

Heads up for any Jack appreciators that haven't signed up for Jack's newsletter yet. Jack has now got a forum on the go. http://www.jacktomalin.com/forum/

Personally I think this is a good move so we can keep track of up coming products etc all in one place.

There is a 3 post anti spam measure in place, meaning after 3 posts have been authorised we will then be free to post without the need for each post to be vetted and published by Jack.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Heads up for any Jack appreciators that haven't signed up for Jack's newsletter yet. Jack has now got a forum on the go. http://www.jacktomalin.com/forum/

Personally I think this is a good move so we can keep track of up coming products etc all in one place.

There is a 3 post anti spam measure in place, meaning after 3 posts have been authorised we will then be free to post without the need for each post to be vetted and published by Jack.

I'm there, just waiting for the 3 posts I have made to be approved :)

edited December 1969

Nice to see so many familiar names over there!

Don't worry, I'm not departing from these forums - but it's certainly a safe-haven until this are working half-decently :)

edited December 1969

Well just the Tube Station and a couple of GIS Future tex packs I am all caught up. I totaly missed the release of the Skyway Expansion and I must say it is a great addition.

I am going to have fun with Skyway and the New Instancing DS4.5 RC 2 has.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Well just the Tube Station and a couple of GIS Future tex packs I am all caught up. I totaly missed the release of the Skyway Expansion and I must say it is a great addition.

I am going to have fun with Skyway and the New Instancing DS4.5 RC 2 has.

owo, hope we see the results :)

edited December 1969

When I get it done I will post it. Don't know when I will get a chance to play, hopfully soon.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    When I get it done I will post it. Don't know when I will get a chance to play, hopfully soon.

Our soon, not DAZ soon, I hope ;)

edited December 1969

LOL Soonish ;) Mind you the way my life has been going it could be a Daz Soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.