Andrew    using Alt+3  gives you a ♥ to drop in the WC   

I wanna try Woah!

Unless you are on an iPad.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

need something to brighten and extend photometric ies light cool

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

still trying to figure this out, looks promising

Photometric Toolbox

http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/lighting/resources/photometric_tool_box.html

has free ies downloads

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712

So many iPad and Android apps too

like this little 3D animation one

https://beep2bleep.itch.io/book-of-the-dead-environment

someone built an executable of Unity's demo which you can use to grab screenies from for backdrops

sadly no Ansel support for 360's though

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

thanks all, great finds

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    edited April 2019

Cool initiative from Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed Unity free until April 275 https://register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-GB

Post edited by Nath on
  • DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

They have money for that, but not for the poor guy's who sleep in the street all the year!

Thanks for the info all the same...wink

DUDU said:

They have money for that, but not for the poor guy's who sleep in the street all the year!

And we spend our money here rather than on helping those who are worse off (or we do both)...

Enjoy the game!

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    DUDU said:

Not sure this is fair to a company that keeps major offices in Canada where a higher tax rate contributes to social issues. There are a lot more companies I would snipe at first.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,106
    edited April 2019

For those who have SharewareOnSale, Howler 2019 is free for a couple more days! Woot!!!

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-howler-2019-100-discount

They have a bazillion fun ideas and tutorials on their YouTube channel, pdhowler, like this for example:

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

thanks Dart - is it the Lite version ? Great program!

thanks Dart - is it the Lite version ? Great program!

Nope. "Artist" is the Lite version, which is the same program but without the animation menu and tools.

Howler is Howler, which is Project Dogwaffle Pro! :)

thanks I have a few versions I am never sure which ones I have :)

edited April 2019

I know what you mean. I do know(which is which), simply because it's by-and-large one of my favorite tools! Carrara and Howler are my two main reasons to turn on a computer. They're both just fun art playgrounds! :)

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Twinmotion v2 (somewhat modified) is 0€ now and forever. Was 1650€, but must be downloaded before November. Simple arch vis with VR export.

it looks awesome

edited May 2019

first go now trying some DAZ content in it

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on

I am having too much fun

Haven't had time to play yet, but it looks awesome!

handles DAZ studio obj exports easily enough even if you cannot do -y orientation so need to rotate them

one could export them the -z way I suppose, used DS as just easier for most duf content but Carrara should work too except DS obj export you can use original maps and it finds the paths

just some of the internal content and terrain brush here

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Loved all of these, Wendy. The motion seemed natural.  Glad you didn't have that plane crash... whew!  Did you people the streets of asia just for this or did you have it already?  Must take a long time to get everyone doing natural hanging about stuff or walking?

Glad you are enjoying your retirement!

heart Silene

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017

it looks awesome

It better be awesome, was sold for 1650€. Great videos with Daz content. Time to buy a VR headset and try this...
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Loved all of these, Wendy. The motion seemed natural.  Glad you didn't have that plane crash... whew!  Did you people the streets of asia just for this or did you have it already?  Must take a long time to get everyone doing natural hanging about stuff or walking?

heart Silene

heart 

+1

+1

The people come with it and no way to animate the plane sadly only things with looping animation like the people, the trees, water, particles and some props move, transforms don’t seem to be but that said I did see a path tool so maybe that’s how, first day much to learn.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,874
    3drendero said:
    Twinmotion v2 (somewhat modified) is 0€ now and forever. Was 1650€, but must be downloaded before November. Simple arch vis with VR export.

Under which license it comes? Can be used commercially?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    Imago said:
    3drendero said:

Under which license it comes? Can be used commercially?

Wait it has to be downloaded or installed by November (2019?)  I am still working on my desktop and I am not sure when I will get it done.  I rather work on stuff on my desktop but I need to get the rest of the parts first.