What outfit is this, please?

https://www.daz3d.com/the-shader-plan-light-knits-for-iray

The Shader Plan - Light Knits for Iray

Fabiana always finds the most wonderful outfits for her products.  She usually lists the products she has used at Rendo, but not here.

The jacket has cuffs and trim around the neck.

The sweater has trim or material zones around the neck and armholes.

Fabiana might be adding material zones on these outfits.  I don't know how to do that.  If I can do that in DS, I certainly will give it a try.  

I am learning Daz Studio after using Poser for years.  I really enjoy using the material room in Poser.  I hope to be able to play with all of the wonderful shaders I have been purchasing for DS.  

Of course, using a texture made for an outfit, there is no ploblem.  

Thank you for any help.

Comments

• dForce Vintage Soda HD Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)

I think this is the jacket and I have it!!!

• Which outfits were you looking at?  The waist length jacket with the gold buttons?  And which sweater?  The tank and bandeau top look incredibly familiar to me, like I'm pretty sure I own them, but I can't quite seem to find them.

• I think I found the jacket, dForce Vintage Soda HD Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s.)

However, now I wonder about the tank.  I know I have seen it :)  Just cannot place it :(

• DripDrip Posts: 1,135
    edited March 2019

The area below the armpit of the tank top looks very similar to that of Hongyu's Tanktop, which, afaik, hasn't been released for G8F yet, so then it would be the V7/G3f version found over at Rendo.

The bra below is probably the same tube top Fabiana used on several other of her promotions. I've definitely seen the jewelry before as well. No idea about the pants, but from the folds, it wouldn't amaze me if they were originally lycra pants or something. Also no idea about the hair or the model herself.

Post edited by Drip on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

The jewelry is definitely Fabiana's own jewelry (of which she makes the BEST 3D jewelry in all of Daz and Poserdom). Some of the clothes may be her own as well, as I know she definitely makes clothes too.

Laurie

• Thank you all for helping me!!  I have been crazy about Fabiana's products since she vendored for 3d Commune!!  Can you believe that?

Yes, I am in awe of everything she makes.

HOWEVER, Laurie!!!!  Wow, do you make fantastic things!!  I haven't downloaded anything yet because I am trying to get organized in my library.  I just wanted to explain why you have seen my thank-you's yet.  Your work is amazing :)

I am going straight from V4 and Poser to all of the Genesis figures and Daz Studio.  I should have learned DS over the years instead of going at it all at once.

• LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited March 2019
    Drip said:

The area below the armpit of the tank top looks very similar to that of Hongyu's Tanktop, which, afaik, hasn't been released for G8F yet, so then it would be the V7/G3f version found over at Rendo.

The bra below is probably the same tube top Fabiana used on several other of her promotions. I've definitely seen the jewelry before as well. No idea about the pants, but from the folds, it wouldn't amaze me if they were originally lycra pants or something. Also no idea about the hair or the model herself.

Wow, completely forgot Hongyu did a tank top!  Makes me wish I hadn't decided to wipe out some credit card debt instead of Daz/Rendo shopping...

I think the bra is from DecoStrings for Genesis 3 Female over at Rendo.  She's used that combo in a few other promos, as well.  The jewelry looks like Espiritu Bohemio for the earrings and the big ring on the left hand.  The thumb ring on the right hand looks like its from Nahla Rings.  And yeah, the model and hair, I've got nothing.  The bolero with the cuffed sleeves, either.

EDIT: Wow.  DecoStrings is the only one of those that's NOT at Rendo.  This is why I'm not an editor...

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • LosingSignal, Thank you so much!! 

I have so many clothes for my dolls...why do I want more???crying  Because I just do!!!!angel

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited March 2019

Thank you all for helping me!!  I have been crazy about Fabiana's products since she vendored for 3d Commune!!  Can you believe that?

Yes, I am in awe of everything she makes.

HOWEVER, Laurie!!!!  Wow, do you make fantastic things!!  I haven't downloaded anything yet because I am trying to get organized in my library.  I just wanted to explain why you have seen my thank-you's yet.  Your work is amazing :)

I am going straight from V4 and Poser to all of the Genesis figures and Daz Studio.  I should have learned DS over the years instead of going at it all at once.

I can. I'm still hoping that someday she'll make that elven outfit she made for Alexa but for Genesis....lol. I should ask her...she's such a sweet thing, she'll probably at least consider it ;).

As for DS, I did the same thing almost 4 years ago now. I got tired of waiting for SM to either s**t or get off the pot. LMAO. Was difficult at first...I couldn't even find anything, but it didn't take too long..lol. And I'm glad I did it.

Thanks so much for the nice words! It's always nice to hear :)

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • I actually have the elven outfit for A3!  I love that outfit and forgot about it!  I bet she would.