Deleting Really Old Product from DS

Does anyone know a good way to go about deleting a bunch of old models from DS? This is stuff from way back before the DAZ Installer came around, so I don't have a way to uninstall it there. I'd like to know if anyone else has tried to do this without going into DS, finding out what is made by who, and then deleting its data files and textures. I've got a bunch of stuff that needs to go and that would take forever. Any help would be awesome.

Thread title edited

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

if you use DIM just wipe your whole folder and reinstall fresh 

• Yeah, that won't work. I have other stuff that is also older than crap that won't be showing up in the DIM to re-install, so it'll be lost forever. I need a more surgical approach.

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

Download the product. Open the file list. Find those files in your content folders. Delete them. Delete the fresh download. Simples.

• Ascania said:

Download the product. Open the file list. Find those files in your content folders. Delete them. Delete the fresh download. Simples.

I hadn't considered that. Worth a look, depending on if it's something that can still be deleted :)