Render in progress

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Wow @AJ2112 I think your last render is perfection!!

She is sexy and violent all at the same time IMO.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    AJ2112 said:

Been working on AW Diane, I've done several renders with her, will share this one for now, she really needs a teens room, Lol !!!!  My 2nd attempt at children scenes, I love using Wilmap outfits, EmmaAndJordi hair is fantastic, but very challenging to get right hair flow, 

Diane Singing

She is adorable!  Really into the music!

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

Liking the Vampire River render, nice use of contrasting colour. Fury riding the horse is good too. smiley

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Wow @AJ2112 I think your last render is perfection!!

She is sexy and violent all at the same time IMO.

Thanks so much sweet friend. 

Novica said:
    AJ2112 said:

Been working on AW Diane, I've done several renders with her, will share this one for now, she really needs a teens room, Lol !!!!  My 2nd attempt at children scenes, I love using Wilmap outfits, EmmaAndJordi hair is fantastic, but very challenging to get right hair flow, 

Diane Singing

She is adorable!  Really into the music!

Hi Cath, thanks for compliment friend, thought I'd try something different, capture a fun scene.    

edited July 2018
    Noswen said:

Liking the Vampire River render, nice use of contrasting colour. Fury riding the horse is good too. smiley

Thanks friend, River was a difficult scene, lighting dark scenes is major challenge for me, happy you like smiley Glad you like Fury as well, but unfortunately I wasn't happy with the scene, knife did not fit image, so I redid scene.  Here's update image.  

Warrior Fury.jpg
    1650 x 1650 - 1M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

My brain never stops working, wish I could turn it off sometimes, Rofl !!!!!  Once I believe I am done with an image, upload to galleries, my thought that doesn't look right, I'm disatisfied, I delete image, upload new version.  

edited July 2018

Vampire Vivian.

I See You.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 1M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

I love your vamp Vivian, just love the left over blood still on her fangs!!!!

Have fun creating my friend!!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    AJ2112 said:

Back to V4, this character is Fury, as I learn and progress forward, I return to older projects I left behind, and apply what I learn. I have around 150 old projects, Rofl !!!  Next one I'll probably do before/after..

Wow this is gorgeous! Love the Point of View!

AJ2112 said:

Vampire River 

Fantastic attention to detail!

I love your vamp Vivian, just love the left over blood still on her fangs!!!!

Have fun creating my friend!!

Hi Saphire, hope life is treating you well.  Thanks so much for compliments sweet friend.  Trying to learn lighting techniques in the dark, without over exposing character.  Dark scenes are a challenge angry Rofl !!  You do the same yes 

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for compliment friend, believe I'm finally learning to tweak surfaces, one my main goals since I began smiley next phase is lighting, if you have tips, all welcome.  

edited July 2018

Going to disappear for awhile, have viral bronchitis, feel blah !! sad  Thought first week was bad, 2nd week is horrid, can hardly get out of bed.  Jammin on my Xbox one, using controller to type, which is no fun.  Have fun creating everyone, will be back soon yes 

Post edited by AJ2112 on

I sure hope you feel better soon having viral bronchitis is no fun at all!!!

Sending my prayers to you to speed your recovery my friend!!

I sure hope you feel better soon having viral bronchitis is no fun at all!!!

Sending my prayers to you to speed your recovery my friend!!

Hi Saphire, thanks so much sweet friend, I feel like death angry

edited February 2019

Wow ! been away since July 2018 !  Photoshop was conuming all my spare time.  I enjoy creating airbrush art and images to color.  Got back into Daz this month, with all the gorgeous new G8 female characters.  Here's one I did experimenting with Julia by Virtualworld.    

Julia.jpg
    2160 x 2688 - 4M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    AJ2112 said:

Wow ! been away since July 2018 !  Photoshop was conuming all my spare time.  I enjoy creating airbrush art and images to color.  Got back into Daz this month, with all the gorgeous new G8 female characters.  Here's one I did experimenting with Julia by Virtualworld.    

This is lovely!  would love to see what you have been up to in Photoshop!

AJ2112 said:

This is lovely!  would love to see what you have been up to in Photoshop!

+1 would also love to see what you been up to in photoshop my friend!!

edited February 2019

Thank you friends.  Photoshop nothing impressive, just a lot of tutorials, learning, etc.....  I enjoy creating lineart for family to color, use to draw by hand years ago.  Here's one I created using Raf tutorials.  Tutorials helped me learn postwork for future 3D renders.      . 

Girl Tiger.jpg
    1618 x 1080 - 603K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

Wow wow wow @AJ2112 that is a very stunning render and postowrk!!!

edited February 2019

Vampirella I'm working on, need to learn shading, etc.... Cinderella lineart I did for my neice, Veronica lineart for my sis, she's an Archies fan.  

Vampirella Lineart.jpg
    1387 x 2160 - 681K
    Cinderlla.jpg
    1592 x 2160 - 536K
    Veronica.jpg
    1746 x 2160 - 373K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on

Amazing work!!

AJ2112 said:

Thank you friends.  Photoshop nothing impressive, just a lot of tutorials, learning, etc.....  I enjoy creating lineart for family to color, use to draw by hand years ago.  Here's one I created using Raf tutorials.  Tutorials helped me learn postwork for future 3D renders.      . 

This is lovely!

And I love line art.  I've been know to spend some time coloring line art myself lol.

edited February 2019

Testing and more testing !  Since I first began, I never knew how to get any details out of skin.  While forums is absolutely wonderful for information, I was always confused, cause many different methods and preferences.  I tried many different ways, only to be dissatisfied.  I spent more time experimenting then creating scenes.  I was sitting here thinking what are 3D maps ? I thought images of surfaces.  Next thought Photoshop !!!!!  I began tinkering with skin maps in Photoshop.  Adjusting maps using camera raw.  Reload map, adjust translucency.  Skin detail !  Should have illustrated each step, left hand was dark etc....  Making progress.  Now I need to figure out how to bridge Photoshop to Daz.   

Hand test .jpg
    1080 x 788 - 521K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • Marvellous detailing on the hands!  Did you add the detail by hand in PS?

edited February 2019

Hi friend, thanks so much.  No, all I did was grab skin maps from character folder, used camera raw filter to adjust.  Have to adjust DS translucency.  Going to try other PS adjustment filters in the future smiley   

Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • Hmmm... now you've got me thinking, and I really wish I wasn't at work, so I could go poke some buttons :-)  Thank you for sharing; too often, I treat PS as just a painting toy.

Hmmm... now you've got me thinking, and I really wish I wasn't at work, so I could go poke some buttons :-)  Thank you for sharing; too often, I treat PS as just a painting toy.

Welcome friend, anytime.  Photoshop is amazing software, I'm amazed at production, artist create using PS.  Enjoy poking buttons, share with us what you discover smiley 

edited February 2019

Darla portrait, mainly skin, lighting experiment.  

Darla portrait forum.jpg
    1200 x 1361 - 1M
    Post edited by AJ2112 on