Fast Grab Question for Today

Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I noticed that most of the Gen5 Pro bundles are in fast grab but I don't see the Aiko 5 Pro Bundle there. Does anyone have insider information about whether Aiko 5 will join the others in fast grab?

:-)

Thanks.

Comments

• meghanmeghan Posts: 79
    edited September 2013

I was going to ask this question but regarding David 5. David 5 has been out for quite some time. Will he be in the Fast Grab? I've been checking and waiting to see if he has a deep discount sale every time I check into Daz. Sadly, so far, I think 50 or 60% was the most I saw a few months ago.

Post edited by meghan on
  • Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Does anyone have an answer for myself or meghan? I'm concerned the Gen 5 Pro bundles will disappear soon and I am very interested in getting the Aiko 5 Pro bundle.

Thanks.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

i also wondered about freak 5....

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The only people who will know are Daz. Maybe try pm'ing Daz Jared or sending a ticket. It could be that A5 and D5 are still selling well at their current prices...

edited December 1969

i also wondered about freak 5....

Freak 5 Pro bundle is there in fast grab if you're interested.

• araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

I wish the base figures (Freak 5 etc) were also in fastgrab. They tend to be much too expensive and I'm not interested in the Pro bundles.

Then again with the PC anniversary almost here it's not the best time to be looking at any DAZ Originals.

edited December 1969

araneldon said:
    I wish the base figures (Freak 5 etc) were also in fastgrab. They tend to be much too expensive and I'm not interested in the Pro bundles.

Then again with the PC anniversary almost here it's not the best time to be looking at any DAZ Originals.

I hadn't thought of that. Maybe the gen5 figures will go on sale next month. Thanks for the reminder.