Ghastly's Ghastly Freebees. (Ghastly's Gizmo-trons)

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited April 2019 in Freebies

Since I'm set to have a lot of freebees coming down the pipe in the near future I figured I'd just make one thread to post them all in so it'll be easier to find them and not clutter up the forum so much.

First, here are my two Freebee sites. I prefer ShareCG over Renderosity so new freebees always get posted there first.

http://www.sharecg.com/Ghastly
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=755637

Now to kick things off.... here's a little Science Jumpsuit for Genesis 1, which is just perfect if you've got a scientist that wants to venture out.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72044/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Science-Jumpsuit-genesis-1

Post edited by ghastlycomic on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209
    edited December 1969

Thank you and will keep an eye on this thread for sure.

• Suncat1Suncat1 Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

I love it! I'm a VB Fan myself and this is perfect!. Please keep up with the awesome outfits! And thank you for sharing it with us! :)

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72058/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Maid-In-Canada-PVC-Maid-Outfit-genesis-1

A little sexy maid outfit. All the elements of the dress are saved as both a complete dress and as individual components so you can mix and match with other outfits. Use however you wish.

maid_800.jpg
    1680 x 1203 - 184K
    edited December 1969
    bedtime_1.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 256K
    edited December 1969

Here's another skimperiffic outfit, perfect for your slave girl (or slave boy) to entertain company in.

Dance monkey boy, DANCE!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72118/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Dancing-Veils-Genesis-1

dancing_veils_800.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 78K
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited September 2013

Skimptabulous!
    Thank you for the freebie. Will head over to ShareCG now.
    Does the zip get delivered in discrete packaging? :lol:

Post edited by none01ohone on
    edited December 1969

Yes, a plain brown folder.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Still having some fun with Marvelous Designer, I see. :D Thank you for continuing to share.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Just messing around. May or may not do more with it.

Science_Jumpsuit.jpg
    800 x 800 - 350K
    edited December 1969

Still having some fun with Marvelous Designer, I see. :D Thank you for continuing to share.

Well, had fun at least. When I was using the beta I had it up and running every waking hour so I made a tonne of outfits with it. There's still a lot of post export work to do on them in hexagon to make them ready (ie. Hard surfaces and thickness on surface edges) so it'll probably be a few months before I have them up. Hopefully by the time I get them all done they'll have come to their senses and start charging a reasonable price for the software.

edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Just messing around. May or may not do more with it.

Heh, it really is a "speed suit".

edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72138/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Captain-Dashing-Genesis-1

Here's a little heroic historic something in male and female configurations.

captain_dashing_1.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 411K
    edited December 1969

Ghastly, thanks for posting these freebies. But I'm getting the same problems as this posting. IE saying the files are not there when they are, and the blocky figure.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/29305/

I don't use DIM, all my stuffs in -
    Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/Ghastly/Product/... So I'm guessing that your stuff should be in the default DIM folder which I don't have. Is there a workaround or do I have to create the DIM folder structure to get your freebies to work on my system.

Thanks.

edited September 2013

I don't know, as far as I know it should work if its just unzipped as is to the My Library folder.

Documents/daz 3d/studio/my library is the folder I use too.

Post edited by ghastlycomic on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply. hmm strange. Ah well, and I wanted to use the etchi apron in the 'Fun and Games' compo. ;-)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

Awesome stuff you made there!
    It made me look into Marvelous Designer right away but was a bit shocked because of their prices.
    Such a pity :(

edited December 1969

The software was used to make the digital costumes for The Hobbit and it has gone straight to the company's head. They now think they have a Maya tier product. Between the bugs, lack of features, and most importantly truly abysmal customer service they have completely misjudged what the market for their software will bear. I suspect that in a few months we'll see a change in their pricing. Either they'll lower it to accommodate the larger hobbiest market or they'll say "the market for our software is even more niche than we had anticipated so we're going to have to charge even more for it to make a profit".

The price will have to come down significantly (between 100 and 200 dollars) before I would even consider purchasing it. But in the meantime I have tonnes of outfits I made with the beta to clean up in Hexagon. The Marvelous Designer software does about 90 percent of the modelling work needed to create an outfit the rest needs to be done in a traditional modeller.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

I'm guessing that we're allowed to post our work based on your work to this thread? Well, if not...I'm gonna anyway...or until you start another thread expressly for that sort of thing. Anyway, I told you I wanted to do this in red. I'm wondering about a woodland camo next...

!_Red_Battle_Nun.jpg
    407 x 700 - 159K
    edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    It made me look into Marvelous Designer right away but was a bit shocked because of their prices.

I've got Marvelous Designer 2 (Exclusive Trial), a never ending trial version given away with issue 51 of 3DArtist. Which also had the full version of iclone4 Pro on the CD.
    Maybe you could track down a copy. I think you'll need to have the Magazine and CD to be legit though.

edited December 1969

I'm guessing that we're allowed to post our work based on your work to this thread? Well, if not...I'm gonna anyway...or until you start another thread expressly for that sort of thing. Anyway, I told you I wanted to do this in red. I'm wondering about a woodland camo next...

Wow! That looks awesome!

And yeah, I'd love to see people use this thread to show off renders made with my freebees.

edited December 1969

Estroyer said:

I've got Marvelous Designer 2 (Exclusive Trial), a never ending trial version given away with issue 51 of 3DArtist. Which also had the full version of iclone4 Pro on the CD.
    Maybe you could track down a copy. I think you'll need to have the Magazine and CD to be legit though.

I seriously envy everyone who purchased MD2. If I had only known they were going to screw the hobbyists over with MD3 I would have purchased it too.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Wow! That looks awesome!

And yeah, I'd love to see people use this thread to show off renders made with my freebees.

Glad you liked it. It turned out a little better than I expected. That happens some times. I'll post some other stuff as time permits...but I gotta be careful with some of 'em. All that business about the TOS and that sort of thing...NSFW stuff and all...or at least some of the ideas in my head anyway. Y'know, the more I think about the camo, the more I like it. I may get back to you on that...

edited December 1969

I deleted all the files, reloaded again and all ok now.
    Thanks again. Just a quickie render.

Pancake2.jpg
    974 x 873 - 768K
    edited December 1969

Aaaahahahahaaaa love it!

edited December 1969

Aaaahahahahaaaa love it!

Thanks, glad you liked it. Looking forward to playing with the rest of your freebies.

Meanwhile, just posted it in the 'Fun and Games' Competition.:lol:

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Two different images with Captain Dashing.

Dashing_Damsel.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 822K
    Dashing_Pirate.jpg
    800 x 800 - 267K
    edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72201/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Slave-Boy-Genesis-1

Here's some boy based skimpwear for a change. Great big ostrich feather fan not included. Grapes sold separately .

slaveboy800.jpg
    800 x 935 - 87K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Oo, a naughty little man-skirt. *Nabbed*

edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72204/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Killer-Hoodie-Genesis-1

A unisex outfit for when you just gotta kill someone.

killer_hoodie_1.jpg
    1250 x 1000 - 255K
    edited December 1969

Oooo more stuff. Trundles off to Sharecg land....
    Thank you.