Hey Have you Noticed David and Horo are amongst today's featured Atrtists on sale.

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Including the New product. Yay......now do I have enough money left, off to check down the back of the sofa, and in the cat's bed.

Comments

• Dino GrampsDino Gramps Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Been waiting all month for this and have passed on many other nice items to have money for the Vegetation and Mentoring. The $5 off coupon came at a good time. I am a happy Brycer this morning in spite of this infernal gloomy day (rain).

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

ok that was fun...now I will be really busy.....LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2013

ok that was fun...now I will be really busy.....LOL

I am still searching for some more pennies. have tried the back of the sofa, bottom of handbag and searched all the boxes the cats have claimed as beds. I may have to just give in and use some of the rainy day balance that normally stays safely in my bank account, and hope nothing goes wrong in the meantime.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

spend it chohole spend it ....I did ....LOL

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Well, I discovered it just as I had decided to really this time honestly actually get back into Bryce. :)

I hope spending some dough on Bryce stuff will force me to dig in again.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Congrats to Horo and David on another set of amazing product releases. May you continue to inspire us all with your dedication and professionalism!

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,117
    edited December 1969

@Pam - you surprised me with opening up this thread. Thank you very much for this great idea.

Thanks go to everyone who has voted for Bryce by showing to DAZ 3D that "Brycers" must still to be reckoned with, either by purchasing power or by showing off what Bryce can do. Those who were forced to miss out the big savings due to budget restrictions might catch up later. This wasn't the last sale, I guess the one towards the end of the year is looming.

• goofygrmom3goofygrmom3 Posts: 160
    edited December 1969

I have the abstract wallpapers. I've learned so many things from those tutorials.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

I missed out on the sale so I did like I do with all of my investments: buy at full price! ;) I picked up David's/Horo's Practical Bryce 7 Vol. 1. Very nice effort guys. Lots of information to try and wrap my head around. Thanks!