Today's laugh - thanks to the new store ;)

2»

Comments

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited July 2012

depends on what you like. Its basically like a live action film noir comic book, lots of guns, lots of cars, lots of hot women in skimpy outfits, very gritty gangster type stuff

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Barb Wire on steroids then :lol:

sounds like my sort of film, off to see if it is on lovefilm :)

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Sin City is a very dark movie with a special atmosphere. It's definitely not for those who are squeamish or faint of heart.

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

So a film to watch during the day, not on your own at night ;)

edited December 1969

If you want to scar a young person for life, it's either this or Saw.

(watched the latter once, never again)

edited December 1969

I saw the start of the first saw film, and that was enough.

edited December 1969

i saw saw, did you see saw, did you see saw 2 ?

i love those movies, but hate the title lol

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

why a Zombit? why not a Hombie? %-P
    btw, a Zombie would starve at my work!
    we actually have a picking bay on our line everyone either calls the braindead bay or the zombie bay where there are a lot of freebie orders as wew refer to ones that do not want something from the bay you are picking on, ironicly one often ends up making more mistakes there than on a busy bay due to boredom and spending one's time helping the person it the next bay resulting in skipping orders by forgetting where you were.

edited December 1969

i saw saw, did you see saw, did you see saw 2 ?

i love those movies, but hate the title lol

I can take many movies, even bad B-movies, but Saw is in the category were I'm repulsed.
    edited December 1969

The original Saw? The first one? I liked that one.

Have you seen Hostel?

edited December 1969

The Saw and Hostel genre is definitely 1 I stay away from, not art, just gross :)

edited December 1969

I tend toward more horror / suspense type films, the classic stuff like the Universal films of the 30s, but i did enjoy Saw and Hostel, not for the gore, but I thought the plot and character development was interesting. Hostel did make me cringe a bit, most films don't do that to me. But I usually have a gallon or 2 of blood in my fridge and I have skeletons in my living room, so I guess I am kinda used to that sort of thing. I see gore in a movie and to me its just bits of latex rubber and stage blood.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I have never seen the human centipede but friends who yawned through Saw and the Hostel raved about THAT one.
    (I was rivited to both Saw and the Hostel but not so much the sequels, disliked the one with the neck bomb but ironicly a real extortion case based on it occured in Australia.

edited December 1969

No, I think I saw no.3, and that was enough.

edited December 1969

I tend toward more horror / suspense type films, the classic stuff like the Universal films of the 30s, but i did enjoy Saw and Hostel, not for the gore, but I thought the plot and character development was interesting. Hostel did make me cringe a bit, most films don't do that to me. But I usually have a gallon or 2 of blood in my fridge and I have skeletons in my living room, so I guess I am kinda used to that sort of thing. I see gore in a movie and to me its just bits of latex rubber and stage blood.

That is true about the effects, I certainly still love the old Hammer flicks, and I don't mind a good B movie either :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

is that real blood in your fridge? if so what kind?

edited December 1969

no lol, its fake blood. It is completely edible, but I can't tell you what is in it. It is a tradition among FX make up people, they all have their own fake blood recipe and no one ever reveals exactly what is in their own personal recipe. I like mine because it has a realistic clot factor, so when it starts to dry it looks like real dried blood and scabs.