Stonemason's The Heart Of Darkness - No Product?

ProFotografProFotograf Posts: 112
edited January 2019 in The Commons

I saw Stonemason's The Heart Of Darkness and I buy everything he makes.  Put it in my cart, went to checkout and paid for it with PayPal.  Money was booked etc.  Then I got this really weird message when the page came back after purchase - with There are no products to be installed by the install manager,  and I only got the blue Manual Install button on my screen.  It went to the product library and the page for the product...

With nothing on it below the description.

Also DIM doesn't show the product existing either.  So it cannot be installed from there while online and logged in either.

This has happened several times before with Josh Crockett's cool figures (which I also always buy) and now with Stonemason?

Not sure what is exactly going on, has this happened to anyone else?

I filed a help ticket, but they usually take several days to be responded to by sales support.  I was told this is a "Known Bug" open for months now - shouldn't this be solved by now?

I had a cool scene in mind and cannot use my purchased product.

Antonio

Post edited by ProFotograf on

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Do you have filters setup in DIM? That could be a problem? Does it show in your product library in your accounts page? You can always download from there if DIM is acting up.

• Totte said:

Do you have filters setup in DIM? That could be a problem? Does it show in your product library in your accounts page? You can always download from there if DIM is acting up.

No filters.  The product isn't even showing inside the Product Download page.  I cannot seem to upload images into the forum here, and I could show you.  The product is in my Product Download list - it shows the description and the product image as normal, but EVERYTHING that is normally under that, like Manual Download and Install Manager files etc is just a big blank white space.

However, the product is listed in my order, and paid for.  The problem is there are no download files whatsoever.  And I tried to open DIM and see if perhaps it was showing in there, but it's not.  Nothing to do with filtering or anything.

• Just checked again - yay! problem solved!

Thanks Daz!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I'd return it; if a product is useable especially once the 30 days is approaching, I'd return it. If it's after, explain you still can't use it, they should be able to sort things out then; it's a known bug, you say.