Set Preferred Option for loading poses not working?

If you look at the Preferences for Pose Presets (when holding ctrl/command when double-clicking on a pose), it says that shift-clicking will "execute with preferred options". This doesn't seem to work though, as I set the options to apply the pose to only the selected body part, but shift-clicking applies the pose normally. I've also set that as the preferred options and it doesn't change anything. Does anyone know if this isn't working or if it just isn't possible to change what shift-clicking a pose preset does? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,722
    edited January 2019

EDIT: looks like it may be shift+ctrl+click instead of shift+click, but I'm not sure. And you must check Set Preferred Options on Accept to make that work. But maybe it's just a bug/coincidence that that works.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,505

You're right, shift+ctrl+click does apply the preferred options. The note on the preferences page is just wrong. Thanks very much.

• I've had a bug report open, saying it didn't work, for ages - maybe it just needs the text changing.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,722

It does look odd though that shift+ctrl+click should be the intended key combo when shift+click seems to be available/unused in this context.

• Taoz said:

It does look odd though that shift+ctrl+click should be the intended key combo when shift+click seems to be available/unused in this context.

Not, I'm told, the intended combo - but since there is a combo that works it probably hasn't been a priority to fix (and of course there's also the issue of whether there is risk of breaking something else in fixing, and whether it's an area of code that is being worked on).