Lexy Mystery --- SOLVED!

melaniemelanie Posts: 362
edited January 8 in The Commons

I was looking through the Flash Sales. In Mousso's page there's a character named Lexy. I have her in my Content Library and I can bring her into my view port, but she's showing on the product page in the store. It shouldn't show if I already have her. I'm logged in, so it can't be that I'm just not logged in. She doesn't show in my Product Library nor in my DIM under either Ready to Download or Installed. How can this be? My sister said she has the same mystery. She has her, too, but she's not in any of her lists. If I already purchased her, why doesn't she show in my Product Library or in my DIM. She doesn't show as "Purchased" on the product page. Weird! Does anyone else have this same mystery?

Post edited by melanie on

Comments

• RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 681
    edited January 8

You probably purchased her from Renderosity.

Post edited by RobotHeadArt on
  • melaniemelanie Posts: 362

I did a search for her on Renderosity and she doesn't show in their store. I didn't know the same products could be sold at both stores.

• They wouldn't be at the same time, but sometimes vendors stop selling a product at one store and start selling at the other. I think you should be able to search your purchase history there though?
  • HanabiHanabi Posts: 362
    melanie said:

I did a search for her on Renderosity and she doesn't show in their store. I didn't know the same products could be sold at both stores.

I googled "Mousso Lexy" and got the Rendo page.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 362

I just found her in my Renderosity downloads. Whew! I thought I was going nuts. Thanks for clearing that up!