How many products have I not seen?

davesodaveso Posts: 6,422

There are over 26,000 products in the DAZ catalog. 
I'm sure I've missed seeing 1 or 2 of them  frown

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    I would hope so. LOL
  • 3anson3anson Posts: 313

26,000  is only what is currently available, there are thousands that have been 'retired' or 'vaulted'  wink

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,422

no wonder i feel all glazed over. Wow..with all the sales, the page scans ... some of the stuff I know I've seen a couple thousand times. Others I'ver missed totally. 
    Suppose if I keep scanning I might catch a couple  I've missed. 

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

As of right now,  the store has 30,159 products listed,  but that fluctuates down with culling of products and new releases quite regularly.  

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited October 2018

But do you really need to know the outdated content (Millennium 1, 2, 3, Millennium Horse, Dragon, Dog, Cat, ...) ?

Post edited by Noah LGP on
    Noah LGP said:

But do you really need to know the outdated content (Millennium 1, 2, 3, Millennium Horse, Dragon, Dog, Cat, ...) ?

I use the Mil Horse, dog and cat often. Unlike the Mil people, they still hold up well with a little subdivision

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579

Noah, I politely refute that.

Tell me, what figure or add-on in the Genesis line had been able to achieve the level of sexy/cute that Melody for A3 with the "Furries for..." morphs has managed?

"Cleo, the Cheetah Girl for Gen' 8 female" arguably in the ballpark, but until the add-on sets debut, Melody still reigns surpreme! wink

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill, you are assuming everyone else finds Melody sexy and cute, LOL

Nice render though!

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210
    Redfern said:

Noah, I politely refute that.

Tell me, what figure or add-on in the Genesis line had been able to achieve the level of sexy/cute that Melody for A3 with the "Furries for..." morphs has managed?

"Cleo, the Cheetah Girl for Gen' 8 female" arguably in the ballpark, but until the add-on sets debut, Melody still reigns surpreme! wink

Sincerely,

Bill

Cat-like typing detected. lol, Awesome render though, seriously. It takes me back to the Catillac Cats and Cleo with her leg warmers.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579
    Kitsumo said:

...Awesome render though, seriously. It takes me back to the Catillac Cats and Cleo with her leg warmers.

Thanks!  I created "K'th" in 1985 and I will admit seeing legwarmers upon Cleo and the cast members of Webber's "Cats" inspired me to include them upon my character.  One of my goals in digital rendering has been to recreate the designs I originally depicted in graphite.

Sincerely,

Bill

• CricketCricket Posts: 434

Bill,

Have you seen this product yet?

http://www.daz3d.com/thistle-for-posey-and-petunia