Weirdness with checkout!

PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I placed a normal, nothing weird (like paypal or coupons) and when I hit confirm or what ever it is, a notice popped up and said it could not find the invoice and to replace the order! I did NOT do it again, but when I went to look I got an email saying the order was placed and my downloads are there. I really hate the issues here, if I was not paranoid and didn't want to get double charged, that is what would have happened. I could have just tried again, but didn't because I figured if it didn't work, I didn't need it that bad. Anyone else having this issue? I looked but could not find anything like this, the search does hate me here though, so I could have missed something.

EDIT to say I tried the dl links and they are not working! This is insane, my bank HAS been charged, I got the email saying it was complete, and its complete in order status here! I guess its another support ticket! Even with the great prices, I am getting scared to place orders! UGH!!

Post edited by PoserMagic on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Try going to Itemized Order History and Reset the downloads for the items -- that usually unsticks stuck downloads.

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Try going to Itemized Order History and Reset the downloads for the items -- that usually unsticks stuck downloads.
    Thanks, that will help for now, but I have to dig through many many pages to find the products and reset like 8 things, do you know if daz is working to make it where all orders are on one page, or at least a search?? Thanks I am not yelling at you or daz, I am just very frustrated right now. I have had all the issues with the new site, and I am one like my 10th ticket or more right now.
    Post edited by PoserMagic on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

They are planning to improve the Itemized Order History, but other things need fixing first. If you use WIndows, I recommend Taozen's History Manager: http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/
    It lets you search and reset much more easily.

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tysm :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I am also getting weirdness. I went through the cart, logged into paypal then got redirected to this website and now the website isn't accepting my order. It wants me to go through the whole thing again. Paypal doesn't appear to have been charged but this isn't inspiring confidence. I have to say.