Amira HD bluejaunte

2»

Comments

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

Perhaps somebody is trying to diss her main in Smash?

• or the pc, xbox or ps elite ticked her off running her love down, there are a lot of elitists in the gaming world - me they're all good

or the pc, xbox or ps elite ticked her off running her love down, there are a lot of elitists in the gaming world - me they're all good

T'is true, sadly. If you enjoy something, well, good for you. Who am I to judge what somebody enjoys, unless they are ax murderers. I would not be OK with that.

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750

Yeah,Townshend & Cobain Axe murdering scoundrels. Not OK. Protect Axes now.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Body, slimmed the hips quite a bit along with the glutes and toned up the calves. Toned the tummy up a little and gave the ribcage a little more definition. Enhanced the breasts a little using various morphs to make it pleasing, but more natural than pure implants. Made the fingers a little thinner.

Head, sunk in the cheeks a little. Gave her fuller lips. Thinned the nose a bit and made it a smidge smaller along with a small change in tip depth and ridge depth.

makeup is from skinbuilder with more gloss on the lips. Skin was darkened a bit with a little more sheen.

here is a test image to show the difference. I know she is off from your creative vision of her, but that is the beauty of working with DAZ and DS, lots of options to change things to everyones personal tastes (or a commission client in this case).

Whoa! Never thought I'd think that a Daz character's skin needed green, but it sure looks good on her, unless that's just because you darkened her skin. Great job, as usual, Michael. That's a funny oxymoron you threw in there: "pure implants." Implants can seem like a good idea, that is, until you touch them.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    xyer0 said:
     That's a funny oxymoron you threw in there: "pure implants." Implants can seem like a good idea, that is, until you touch them.

LOL, my GF has implants as do half the women I know. I actually prefer them (if done well) over natural, personal tastes I guess.

• Playing A Bluejaunte

Amira lead singer, with Murphy on lead,Misha on keyboards, Miriam on lead, Misumi on drums, Lyra on lead and Sahel on bass

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/706731

playing a bluejaunte.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 2M
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861

Ha, awesome heart

• thanks blujaunte smiley

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677
    xyer0 said:
     That's a funny oxymoron you threw in there: "pure implants." Implants can seem like a good idea, that is, until you touch them.

LOL, my GF has implants as do half the women I know. I actually prefer them (if done well) over natural, personal tastes I guess.

Oops! Pardon.

xyer0 said:

I fail to understand how it is possible to prefer literal balloons over genuine flesh, but to each their own.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

have mercy on amira (HD) and bluejaunte, people. 

LOL,

j

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    xyer0 said:

I fail to understand how it is possible to prefer literal balloons over genuine flesh, but to each their own.

+1

Since I tried Amira with Osuine skin, I figured I would try the reverse. Osuine with Amira skin. I kept Osuine's green eyes as I do like how bright the iris is. My eyes are actually almost this green. Anyway, I think it shows off what an amazing sculpt Osuine is. IMO she looks even more life like with Amira skin, but it all comes down to a matter of taste.

• rocking Amira.jpg
    1289 x 2719 - 733K
  • Yes she is verry beautifull. and with all the promo´s going on i got her and 3 others by BJ (Miriam, misumi and Murphy) I realy like his style.

• Purchased. I couldnt resist.laugh

• helgi66helgi66 Posts: 19

I'm really pleased with Amira, her included expressions are excellent and her face is so expressive.

I wish all characters were this well made.

• fluffy kisses.jpg
    2719 x 2057 - 4M
  • Stunningly cute character, realistic and beautifully done

So far I've only picked up Lynara (I think that's the one). 

• I have been using Amira's skin on several characters and just love the results. Any chance on you making an ebony skin?
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861
    I have been using Amira's skin on several characters and just love the results. Any chance on you making an ebony skin?

Thanks! Absolutely, I'd say it's inevitable smiley

• I have been using Amira's skin on several characters and just love the results. Any chance on you making an ebony skin?

Thanks! Absolutely, I'd say it's inevitable smiley

Excellent! Looking forward to its inevitable release
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited January 2019

Amira with your other girls

Serenity 26

standing left-right
    Murphy, Amira, Misumi and Misha
    front - Sahel, Lyra and Miriam

(Misha comes with Misumi)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/726621

Serenity 26.jpg
    2719 x 3083 - 3M
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • CometsComets Posts: 87

Is there a way to use different eyebrows with Amira?

Looking through the textures the brows appear to be baked into all maps so I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask just in case.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    Comets said:

Is there a way to use different eyebrows with Amira?

Looking through the textures the brows appear to be baked into all maps so I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask just in case.

If you're not confident in removing brows yourself there is this product: https://www.daz3d.com/brow-remover-for-daz-studio