How do you make Genesis 8 female shorter in height?

How do you make Genesis 8 female shorter in height? Thanks.

Comments

• The Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs add several properties that will help with this.

• FlortaleFlortale Posts: 611

The Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs add several properties that will help with this.

Thanks!

• One option is: the base G3 and G8 females have super long legs. It is really a rare event to meet a woman with that long legs. Just shorten the leg length to -30%. You can then scale down the  whole figure to 96% and the head propagating scale up to 102%. That would look more like a short woman's proportion. However , play with those settings and see, what you like most.

• Try measure metrics... really easy to dial in height and other measurements with the included figure metrics. I find that it is often best to get the body shape worked out first, then adjust measurements.
  • bk007dragonbk007dragon Posts: 113
    edited December 2018

Genesis 8 Body Morphs has a slider for height under the shaping tab, full body set.   That setting will alter the height of the character.  The slider goes both ways, taller and shorter.

Post edited by bk007dragon on
  • I just came across this thread with the same problem.

If you use the Genesis 8 Body Morphs height slider in order to decrease your characters height, it will become, uhm, noticeably stout laugh
    Useful if it is the first thing you do, before you start working on the shape.
    For me, simply scaling my character down works fine, so far.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,981

ulrich.geber said:

I just came across this thread with the same problem.

If you use the Genesis 8 Body Morphs height slider in order to decrease your characters height, it will become, uhm, noticeably stout laugh

That is what I do if not using Zevo's Growing Up.. The thing I find with a lot of the adult characters here, they all seem to be cut from the same super model cloth so to speak, when it comes to height and build.. Same sort of thing with with teen and young adult characters as well.. Although there are some exceptions such as Beverly for Brook 8.1 she just looks great..

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Thanks for all the suggestions... I was thinking about this myself, as, sometimes I don't like the "look" of something that is just scaled down.  It tends to have a miniaturized appearanced rather than a shorter appearance, but I will try the suggestions put forth here...

THANKS!

• jd641jd641 Posts: 424

I use a combination of several of the products that change age/height so everything looks right to me. The height one that comes with the G8F body morphs doesn't seem to really scale the hands and feet to well so you can use only that but just remember to change the hand/foot scaling a bit too or it will look off.

• ulrich.geber said:

I just came across this thread with the same problem.

That can make the head too small. Another idea is to use one of the een models and adjust the features to look a little older.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,638

This product I noticed in the FASTGRAB 70% OFF Sale today

https://www.daz3d.com/phenotypes-for-genesis-8-females

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 507

G8 females are usually tall (180 cm). Just scale them down to 94 % and you're at around 169 cm. 

• Scale and use average body proportions morph at between 10% to 50% but I can't remember what bundle it comes in. That and the waist morphs is a must for more realistic body shapes.