what character it is ?

Hi,

This morning, I saw the capri hair in the shop, and the character just blew me away, but I can't find anywhere who she is...anybody can help me ?

here is the link :

https://www.daz3d.com/capri-hair-for-genesis-8-females

thanks in advance

Comments

• nice character, but I don't think this is the character I am looking for, I searched in the shop and found this  :

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    edited December 2018

All of those have been questioned (here's another search)and the consensus is it is the skin @Taoz mentioned because of brows, blush and other telltale signs. The morph is custom (and that was quoted from a CS rep in one of the many threads asking about this figure) and not available for purchase.

Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 2018

All of those have been questioned (here's another search)and the consensus is it is the skin @Taoz mentioned because of brows, blush and other telltale signs. The morph is custom (and that was quoted from a CS rep in one of the many threads asking about this figure) and not available for purchase.

The fibermesh brows on the face promo at Rendo may confuse some as these are not the ones used on the DAZ promos, the DAZ promos use the default character preset with the painted eyebrows.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • The nose is a dead giveaway. I still think this is an Osuine hybrid.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,674
    edited December 2018

Osuine skin and face morph with additional morphs to nostrils, lips, cheek, jaw, & chin. Emma&Jordi character eyes materials (cornea, sclera, iris, pupil, whatever-lacrimals-are-called) with cornea surface changes to roughnesses. You will need to use DO, 200+, E&J, and/or Rarestone head morphs to achieve this.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • cccloclo53cccloclo53 Posts: 3
    edited December 2018

looked a little

cax22.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 326K
    cax2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 306K
    f4.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 587K
    Post edited by cccloclo53 on
  • ZokrebZokreb Posts: 19
    edited December 2018

Hi,

I've wondered this myself, but the after the Osuine trail, I would bet that it could be a mix of Osuine and one or more of Shimizu's elite head morphs.

This is Osuine 85% / Olivia 20% / Saffron 35%/ Keira 8%. It's not identical of course, but I believe it's close enough :) I've used fibermesh brows, but it's even closer with default skin brows.

Post edited by Zokreb on