Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

You're welcome, MMalbert! There are lots of new things in the pipeline. :-)

edited March 2014

An elegant tuxedo with built-in shirt, waistcoat, stock and fob with chain. Also has pants and shoes. Four sets of textures for all.

At Treasurechest on the Cookie and Chip page.

chiptuxedo_600.jpg
    574 x 575 - 473K
    Post edited by trumarcar on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Nice one, thank you Trumercar.

edited December 1969

Thank you, Wilmap! :-)

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, just love these latest additions.

edited December 1969

Glad you like them, Gingercakes! More to come. :)

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am always happy to see more for chip and cookie! woo hoo! and splendid job on these! Treasure as always :) Thank you!!!!

edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Belovedalia!! Hugs. :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited July 2013

That Tuxedo is fantastic. Give Chip a top hat and a whip, some epaulettes on the shoulders (maybe from the Toy Soldier Uniform) and a moustache a he is the perfect Ringmaster for a Toon Circus.

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

love it...now Chip is more handsome for sure!!!
    thanks you!

edited December 1969

Thank you, Spanky and Mininessie! Hugs. :-)

edited March 2014

Pippin has a morphing Flower Hat now, at KCTC Freebies.

pip_flower_hat_500_2.jpg
    500 x 500 - 186K
    edited August 2013

I have borrowed Pippins hat and I love it. Can I please get a also one of these great elf costume too? :red:

(This hat is awesome!!! And so easy to use on other characters ... thank you very much)

flowerhat.jpg
    566 x 800 - 198K
  • mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

love that hat!!!!

edited August 2013

Thank you Spanky and Mininessie!

There is a version of the Flower Hat being tested, specially made for Lil Bit, Spanky and I will make a version of the Fairy outfit when time allows. ;-)

edited March 2014

These are now at KCTC Freebies- Sneakers for Sadie, the Flower Hat refitted for Lil Bit and Pygmy Pymgy.

Sadie's sneakers have three new textures which can also be used with Hein or Gumdrop's sneakers.

Pygmy Pygmy is for Xantor's Native Pants, also from KCTC Freebies this week and has a headdress, necklace, bracelets, ankle rings and a spear. There are four sets of textures for the clothes and for Pygmy's skin and eyes.

pygmy_pygmy_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 341K
    lil_flower_hat_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 179K
    sadie_sneakers_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 155K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sadie says tyvm for her new shoes, a girl can never have too many shoes :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Sadie says tyvm for her new shoes, a girl can never have too many shoes :coolsmile:

Definitely! ;-)

Thank you, Chohole.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you trumercar. My Sadie loves her new shoes as well.:-)

edited December 1969

Thank you, Wendy. Glad she likes them! :-)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Echoing the "thank you" for Sadie's new shoes! I'm sure they'll be used often.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Ah such a nice thing to see first thing in the morning. Thank you very much.

edited December 1969

You're welcome, Robelk and Dollygirl. I'm really glad they will be of use. :-)

edited March 2014

Some new "oldies", given to KCTC members in the past, but I thought they might be of use here, too, so dusted them off:-

1)A toy horseracing track prop, which is lifesized so can be used with lifesized characters.

2)Textures for Sadie's "Rainy Day" outfit by 3dUniverse. Three raincoat sets and three winter coat sets which also need "Sadie Fae-Fantasy" by SilverElf for the leggings.

3)Textures for the jeans for "Cool Baby" by Esha for Toon Baby. These match the colours of the tops already included in the set.

All at Treasurechest as usual. Sadie's stuff on the main page, Pretty Baby in Toons and the Horsetrack in Props.

horsetrack_600.jpg
    600 x 500 - 205K
    sunnyspells_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 255K
    wrap_up_warm_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 325K
    prettybaby_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 282K
    edited December 1969

It's great to see that you publish new clothes for all Toon characters. Unfortunately, most of these sweet figures themselves forgotten by their creators after a while.

Many thanks for the great effort that you make for us.

And it's nice, that you let us know, where you spend your weekends (Toy Horse Racing ... who believe it ;) hehe ). Is the Horse with the Jockey a seperate part that can be hidden? I think to use it with Diamond and Chip as Jockey.

edited August 2013

Thank you, Spanky! These are only textures for a change, except the Horse Track. You guessed my secret - toy horse racing at weekends!! :lol:

I should have said that the jockey is M4 on the Mil Horse, just to give an idea of scale, so Chip will be able to ride again!;-)

edited March 2014

This week's offering is the fairy outfit for Lil Bit. Skirt, top, panties, wings, cap, hair, shoes, hair and feet flowers. 5 sets of textures with this. The new ones can be used with Pippin's fairy outfit. From Treasurechest on the Lil Bit page.

lilbit_fairy_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 236K
    edited September 2013

Ooooh My Gooood .... I'm so happy that you have released these stunning outfit for Lil' Bit too.It was 100% pure cuteness in the version for Pippin and it's the same for Lil' Bit. I LOVE IT ... You really deserve a lot of hugs for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

222602.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 123K
    edited December 1969

Awwww! Thank you, Spanky. :-)

• VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

So cute! Thank you, Tru! I don't have Lil'Bit, but I'm waiting for his furrified companion, Peanut, a child of Peaches and Pickles - and this will be just perfect for when he arrives! *grabs the goodie and hides away*