FA's 2018 Annual Community Christmas Gifts to start soon!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.

Have you been naughty or nice....nicely-naughty? Well as they say you better not shout, you better not cry, you better not pout because FA's 2018 Annual Christmas Gifts are starting December 1 after midnight (CST) time.

Santa's elves have been very busy and as of now we have 16 items gathered for the festivities but the entire month plus all of December should net more items, I hope.

So do come in to  see what goes up first and remember to tell everyone that  the gifts will be placed daily and stay up until we run out of gifts  or December 31. So come at your leisure and Merry Christmas followed by a Happy and Safe New Year!

http://thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2018/index.html

Do remember to turn your volume down or use the controls in the music to turn it down. Let me know if you want to  help the elves too.

Comments

• Already have it bookmarked...lol Page looks great Dark

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Looking forward to it..... smiley

• ADAD Posts: 396
    edited December 2018

I was trying to download the first day, but there is an error with the download link. I can't reach FA because the captcha is too complicated and doesn't work for me and I can't tell to FA, that the link doesn't work correctly. Perhaps somebody can do?

EDIT: Can't get any contact to the webmaster of FA, because there are always error messages. I can also not register me and I can do anything with this site - please take a look at the messages, which I don't understand?
    Perhaps it would be easier for everybody to contact the administration, if there would be an emailadress outside any registration.

Can_t_registration_FA.jpg
    2004 x 1164 - 274K
    Error_Message_DL_Link_first_Day_FA.jpg
    2004 x 1164 - 133K
    Post edited by AD on
  • AelinAelin Posts: 110
    edited December 2018

The link is just fixed, we were several to contact DarkAngel on forum too. And believe me, first thing I do when I come on web during Halloween and Christmas times is to check if our daily freebies works or no. I don't want to miss them lolllll

Concerning the spam message, all I can suppose is maybe you are under something like hotmail; sometimes the host anti spam things are ticklish.

Post edited by Aelin on
  • darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
    edited December 2018
    AD said:

I was trying to download the first day, but there is an error with the download link. I can't reach FA because the captcha is too complicated and doesn't work for me and I can't tell to FA, that the link doesn't work correctly. Perhaps somebody can do?

EDIT: Can't get any contact to the webmaster of FA, because there are always error messages. I can also not register me and I can do anything with this site - please take a look at the messages, which I don't understand?
    Perhaps it would be easier for everybody to contact the administration, if there would be an emailadress outside any registration.

Could you please try again so I can see if the contact form is working now. For two days our host has been working on security for all their servers and although or site never went down it probably did cause hiccups. As Aelin says it is working now -- the link for the goodie --.

IF all else fails people can contact me in a pm here at Daz  -- RO  -- H3D too.

Post edited by darkangel612 on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thanks I am d/l now the first goodie!!

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,409

What figure is the layered dress on day 3 for?

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,216
    edited December 2018

If I remember correctly it's for V4

Yup just checked and it's V4..though if you have the right Daz addon it will also work with Genesis2Female

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on

If I remember correctly it's for V4

Yup just checked and it's V4..though if you have the right Daz addon it will also work with Genesis2Female

Awesome, thanks!

• ADAD Posts: 396

Thanks for correctly work again. Now all is perfect. How can I reach you per Mail? What does this mean: Daz  -- RO  -- H3D?

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

"What does this mean: Daz  -- RO  -- H3D"

Those are just shortforms for different sites. DAZ = DAZ3d (obviously), RO = Renderosity, and I think H3D means Hivewire 3D (although that is usually shortened to HW3D).

For mail, click on the username (darkangel612) next to a post, then click on "Message" in the upper right corner of the resultant page - that sends a private message from you to them.

Axolotl!  It's so cute, I just wish it had forelegs so that I could hide the wings and put it in a pond.  But it's still cute as is, thanks Summoner!

• Sorry for not coming in here sooner but have not gotten ANY notifications at all for this thread....hmmmm. Yes H3D=Hivewrie3D, at times you will also see PS=Poser and DS=Daz Studio

Feel free to email me here or use the contact link at the gift page too.

Thank you all very much, there were some amazing freebies this year!  A Happy New Year to all of you ^_^