Second place: luci45#14 - Apocolyptic Tarot
And a tie for third place between
temporalranger#2 - Out Of Miracles
Sasje#11 - Teen Witches

In the funniest category:
Winner: Warmblood#1 - Intruder Alert!
Second place: Dorseyland#02 - Almost Done
Third place Ostadan#1 - The Frog After the Kiss

And, grand prize winner for getting most votes in both categories Luci45.

The winner in each category will get a $35 DAZ GC + an item of choice from Totte's store.
Second places in each category will get a $15 DAZ GC.
Third places in each category will get a $10 DAZ GC (ties will split).

And the grand winner will get an item of choice from First Bastion's store.

Winners will be contacted by pm, it might take a few days to get everything sorted.

and I almost forgot...

Best newcomer award awarded by bohemian3
$10 GC to SGCBearCub - A Girl and her Pet

Motivation:
Really nice shadow work - especially the arched window, subtle and moody. There is a sweetness to this image that works well. The only small feedback would be another column (or another foreground element) to balance the one on the right to fully take realize the lovely frame within a frame idea. But as is, a simple but touching render.

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

Well done to the winners!

I'm particularly pleased that warmblood won with Intruder Alert! - a very humorous and cleverly executed render. Bravo. :coolsmile:

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited August 2013

Grats to all the winnner, well done you lot :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Congrats winners! :) Well done, great images.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! :-)

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

Thank you :-) and Congratulations to the other winners and not foget the other people in the contest :-)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Congratulations winners. It was quite an accomplishment to stand out among that big group of great renders. Well done!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I sent PM's to the 1st place winner of each category it get info for our prize

• hawkonthewinghawkonthewing Posts: 136
    edited December 1969

Congrats, everyone! It was really hard to vote, there were so many pieces I liked!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

Congrats to other winners! And thanks for votes. I am honored. :cheese:

There were so many excellent renders this time and it was way to hard to vote for just five in each category.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners, with special congrats to SGCBearCub for the best newcomer win and to Luci45 for the overall max votes. I think you have a few of my faves in there!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited August 2013

I'm stunned!! I've had such an awful summer -- tooth extraction, family layoffs, lumbar steroid injections -- that I dropped off the map after my first few renders. Thank you SO much! There were so many amazing entries!

You all just made my summer!!

Oh, and (duh!!) Congrats to the other winners, of course! So many fun things to look at! :D

Post edited by Karibou on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Congratulations all, and great work! :)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220
    edited August 2013

Congratulations all the winners, and all the participants. I've been watching and enjoying the contest submissions all summer, and the creativity has been top notch. Special kudos to Luci45 and KaribousBoutique, they each won an environment choice from me.

Just to let you know the email has been sent to DAZ, so hopefully the allocations happen fairly quickly. Special thanks to Totte for putting it all together. Everybody keep RRR rendering.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Oh wow! My first contest placing, I'm so excited - especially given all the gorgeous renders that came out of this. :D

Congrats to the other winners as well.

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

I'm quite bowled over to get a second place. Thank you, Totte and voters, and to the regulars who kept the ball rolling all summer long -- which was more than I could manage.

Especially glad to see luci45 recognised for having the hardest-working render engine!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

Wait, what? I actually won something?! That'll teach me to follow these threads more closely!
    Thanks, I'm really happy to be in such talented company!

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!

Some really beautiful, provocative, and in some cases, downright weird, work this incarnation. Well done, everybody!

Sorry I dropped off the map, but there have been a lot of distractions assailing me, and then my muse abandoned me. That's right, she flipped me off and hauled tush to Mikonos! Got a postcard from her: "Having wonderful time, wish you were here. NOT!!" (Bitch!)

I think things have finally settled down, so I'll see you all for the next one (soon, I hope!)

Again, congrats to all the winners. But based on the quality of work I've seen, you're all winners!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!

Some really beautiful, provocative, and in some cases, downright weird, work this incarnation. Well done, everybody!

Sorry I dropped off the map, but there have been a lot of distractions assailing me, and then my muse abandoned me. That's right, she flipped me off and hauled tush to Mikonos! Got a postcard from her: "Having wonderful time, wish you were here. NOT!!" (Bitch!)

I think things have finally settled down, so I'll see you all for the next one (soon, I hope!)

Again, congrats to all the winners. But based on the quality of work I've seen, you're all winners!

Glad to see you back, we've been worrying about your absence, you know! :)
  • warmbloodwarmblood Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

OMG! My Dad's been in hospital for awhile so I lost track of this contest. And I won! Thank you, guys!