Comments

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited September 2018
    Selina said:

Hi all,

Finding Julien's email is not that difficult...

Use www.whois.com/whois and type in the address of the website to see the domain registrant data including email (provided it is not hidden - some are). Hope this is helpful.

Selina

Thanks!

edt: message returned :(

Post edited by VIArts on
  • PGrePGre Posts: 95

Meh. I bought all but Primavol, and after extesive searching, have backups of everything but Veloute2 and Baker which I lost to a windows 10 upgrade debacle. Would have been nice to have some warning that he was taking the site down. Baker is particularly useful.

PGre said:

Meh. I bought all but Primavol, and after extesive searching, have backups of everything but Veloute2 and Baker which I lost to a windows 10 upgrade debacle. Would have been nice to have some warning that he was taking the site down. Baker is particularly useful.

Can you still downplay t from the link in your email?

Unfortunately not, the plimus link goes nowhere. :(

That Julian is now a wanted man... 3:)

• BagboyBagboy Posts: 170

Is there nowhere to obtain the Extension files. I have bought Veloute, Baker, Swap, Replicate, and Priivol for Carrara Pro 8.5. I still have all the licenses.

I just need the files!

Oh, Julian! Please let us know! crying

I seem to recall the DCG trial versions could be activated by just adding the serial numbers.  I do not recall if the Inagoni trials worked like that also.

edited November 2018

https://web.archive.org/web/20120702130131/http://www.inagoni.com:80/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.14

Right click on the download link and choose "Save target as"

This is the last date i can find .zip packages for so its not the latest version of Architools and Baker. After this date "Save target as" only downloads an html file.

Post edited by PGre on
  • CelluloCellulo Posts: 56
    edited November 2018

Thanks.

Post edited by Cellulo on

Cellulo, the downloads on the link you provided do not work (at least not for me). Left clicking takes me right to an error page at his former file host and right click "Save target as" only downloads an html file. The link I provided in my post above is dated July 2, 2012 and will let you download the actual plugins. There is no version info in the zip archive but the creation dates (on the ones that I checked) are 2011 so I'm assuming Architools and baker are not the latest versions.

• Damn you are right, i have test them this is not a true zip file and only 21 ko in size. i will edit my previous post.