SuperSuit Bundle caused Studio 4 to crash

kmorris1@oh.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 1,107
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just bought one of the supersuit bundles but whenever I try to add it to a scene, it causes a fatal error to occur in Studio 4. Is there perhaps a newer version of Studio that I need to have? I think the version I have it 4.0.39

Comments

• kmorris1@oh.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 1,107
    edited December 1969

I see there's a newer version than what I have. I am downloading it now. Hope it helps.

• kmorris1@oh.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 1,107
    edited December 1969

I downloaded the latest version that was showing on the product page. Is that where you get the latest version? There was a serial number in the zip that downloaded. But I purchased the pro version when it first came out. Since I already had my purchased version installed would it have kept my serial number? I looked at the registration menu panel and it said serial and then a lot of xxx's, There was an empty place to enter a serial number. Does this mean I'm not registered now? Or do the xxx's just mask my serial number?

Thanks.

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited July 2012

The registration menu panel always looks like that.

Check your installed plugins to make sure they are all registered correctly that's about they only way to confirm that the correct S/N has been entered or carried over I have never had a problem with it not carrying it over with all the times I have updated

Post edited by NeilV_1 on