Continuous login cycles today. Anyone else?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
edited August 2013 in The Commons

I normally don't get this issue, maybe 2-3 times since the new forums, but I've been kicked 4 times back to my account page in just over an hour or so when trying to post on the forums. My 4th was trying to submit this post. >.>

I've already cleared my temp/cache/cookies/etc and no dice.

/edit
Cleared again- lets see how well it holds up this time.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    I normally don't get this issue, maybe 2-3 times since the new forums, but I've been kicked 4 times back to my account page in just over an hour or so when trying to post on the forums. My 4th was trying to submit this post. >.>

I've already cleared my temp/cache/cookies/etc and no dice.

/edit
    Cleared again- lets see how well it holds up this time.

Hasn't been happening to me at all today. When it does a simple forced log off and then log in again sets it all straight for me. I have yet to have to do anything else other than that.
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited August 2013

Wonder if it's a routing issue. Even loading times compared to other sites is slower.

/edit
    It seems ok so far (login wise, loading is still slow) since that 2nd clearing. *crosses fingers*
    Maybe I'm just lucky enough to get 2 screwed up cookies in a row.

edited August 2013

Well that didn't work.

/edit
    #6!

This is getting on my last nerve. The 6th one I didn't have to log out/in though. I force refreshed and it let me post. Ugh.

.. and #7 just trying to edit this

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

I know that a couple of people over in the complaint thread were having similar issues that seem to be related to CloudFlare. My guess is you're seeing something similar.

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    I know that a couple of people over in the complaint thread were having similar issues that seem to be related to CloudFlare. My guess is you're seeing something similar.

I wouldn't doubt that. I've been getting cloudflare crap when browsing on my phone during early morning hours (like 2-4 am early), but only on my phone, which is connected via my home wifi. I rarely, if ever, see cloudflare on my PC, which is hardwired to the router.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

I have ongoing problems with the forums on the website.

I clear my cache etc. And it does no good.

With Internet Explorer (the latest version), I cannot go to the Members only forum. It takes me to my account page.

With my digital reader (which I use on the exercycle), Half the time I cannot respond to comments. this option stops working.

I can do these things with FF and Google Chrome.