KCTC UPDATES and info on Francemi.net - KCTCFreebies, 3dSara, LittleDragon, TreasureChest,Toyyaris D

2»

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks SO much to all of you :) What a lovely Christmas gift to have several people post here !!!

Kludge - We should be able to keep you busy downloading for quite awhile :)

Ariaso, I so agree about both of those things. Sara's so cute - and there were so many lovely things made for her by the wonderful people at 3d Sara Creatiions. It would be nice to have more things for the Poser toon kids!! There are a few things around the net but not a lot..

Gingercakes - thank you!! I know I speak for all those at KCTC when I say YOU'RE WELCOME!!

Teresa, you're so welcome. France was very special to so many people and I know she'd be happy to know people are able to continue enjoying her things and those of her friends. Christmas was her very favorite holiday and I really miss her even more this time of year.

Merry Christmas/Mele Kalikimaka to all of you!!!

edited January 2013

There have been quite a few updates since I last posted :)

KCTC Freebies

Site Updated

I've also included links to threads about some of these items

Scroll down to the different dates on the front page to find these :)

DECEMBER 27, 2012
    Pippin Basket - Elleque

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14089/P30/

DECEMBER 31, 2012
    Introducing Peanut Guy!! - Collaboration - Xantor, Contajen, Trumarcar, Posertoons, Tiggersprings, Alisa (AlisaUhLisa),
    and our dear late friend and KCTC founder France
    5 pages of Peanutty Goodness!!

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/14296/

JANUARY 3, 2013
    Pippin Basket MAT and Poses Expansion - Didda
    Link to a video done with Peanut Guy by bigh

JANUARY 5, 2013
    Pippin Dreamy Eyes - Mininessie
    Pippin's Walker - a gift for us all from Lully
    Elemental Magick-Air for Kiki Pixie -Tiggersprings (part of Faeriewylde's 2012 Solstice)
    Elemental Magick-Earth for Kiki Pixie -Tiggersprings (part of Faeriewylde's 2012 Solstice)
    Elemental Magick-Fire for Kiki Pixie -Tiggersprings (part of Faeriewylde's 2012 Solstice)
    Elemental Magick-Water for Kiki Pixie -Tiggersprings (part of Faeriewylde's 2012 Solstice)
    Pranx Dances Ballroom - Pommerlis (part of Faeriewylde's 2012 Solstice)

You may need to clear your cache and refresh to see all of these :)

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • toyyaristoyyaris Posts: 85
    edited December 1969

thank you so much my friend for all the lovely stuff
    big hugs

• tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Alisa. Thanks, everyone. ;-)

I hope you don't mind, Alisa but I'm just going to post about the Kiki Elemental sets on this thread, since free stuff doesn't get a lot of reaction on this new Daz forum.

My Kiki Elemental Magick Sets (they were my FaerieWylde Winter Solstice contributions) for Kiki Pixie are now at KCTC Freebies. :lol:

Here are the promos from DA.

Air
    http://fav.me/d5nzwfx

Earth
    http://fav.me/d5o8qka

Fire
    http://fav.me/d5ol0rx

Water
    http://fav.me/d5p4p90

http://kctc.francemi.net/

edited December 1969

You're both welcome for the info, and thanks for all the freebies you've BOTH contributed!!!

Tiggersprings, I'm happy to have you give any added info you want in this thread :) Thanks!

edited December 1969

KCTC Freebies

Site Updated

I've also included a link to the thread about Cave Baby Hair

Scroll down to the date on the front page to find these :)

JANUARY 15, 2013

Pippin Bathtub - Mininessie
    Cave Baby Hair for Pippin - Mininessie

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/15127/

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thanks for keeping us up to date

edited December 1969

You're very welcome, gingercakes :)

• size 8size 8 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Its not often i wander over this neck of the woods anymore ;) but Thanks for all the updates Alisa :)

edited December 1969

You're welcome, size8!

edited December 1969

There have been a number of updates for anyone who might be interested. I have not decided if it's worth continuing to update this thread or not. If I don't, you all have the link to the site, and I put the date the items have been updated on the front page. And hopefully those who've created the items will post somewhere to announce the items

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you - and as I am subscribed to this thread, I do appreciate the messages about updates!

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
    edited February 2013

Post edited by fleetpp on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

fleetpp said:

Just stopping back by to thank fleetpp for the links.

edited December 1969

I stopped posting in this thread, because I was very discouraged with both the lack of many responses and particularly the last reply or so. Trumarcar is posting in another thread when she puts something up at KCTC or Treasurechest and I think Toyyaris might be. There are quite a few new things at the site.

But given this particular project I decided to make another post here to let people know about something that had a lot of work and love put into it.

Today, August 14th, is the KCTC 6th Anniversary.

Trumarcar and I have a gift for you - and it is a gift from our dear late friend France as well.

This gift got its start in the beginning of 2012, with items created by France and Trumarcar and testing and additional suggestions being done by Alisa. After France passed away unexpectedly that April, the project was put aside, but work began on it again early in 2013. It's brought us both smiles and some tears. We've also included a few of France's WIP image on the last page of the section.

So..ta DA!!!

Trumarcar and Alisa present to you, for the 2013 KCTC Anniversary:

GUMDROPS NATIVE AMERICAN VILLAGE

With love to and in memory of France.

The link to this HUGE project is currently on the KCTC FREEBIES FRONT PAGE, and all items are in the Gumdrops Native American Village on the left under SPECIAL.

Please note: These items are not meant to accurately represent current Native American culture, and we hope the items and their names will be taken in the loving and fun spirit with which they were created.

We hope you enjoy it!!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

What a lovely set Alisa. A nice tribute to France. You and Trumarcar did a very nice job.

• ellequeelleque Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

I congratulate the 6th anniversary of KCTC :-)

edited December 1969

Thanks, Dollygirl - It was mostly Trumarcar and France :) Hope you enjoy it!

And Elleque, thanks :) I hope you enjoy these, too! It's great to see you here :)

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited August 2013

I think that should be "it was mostly Alisa and Trumarcar and France" (not in any order)!!! :)

All of us were very much involved and it is good to see the project finally finished and at KCTC Freebies.

Hi Elleque! Thank you and it is very good to see you here, as Alisa said. :-)

Post edited by trumarcar on
    edited December 1969

;) You're so sweet, my friend. And I'm glad it's finally finished and at KCTC Freebies, too - France is definitely smiling down on the project right now :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

I think you all did an outstanding project for the birthday of KCTC published, to which I would also like to congratulate. France would be very proud of the result.

I like the whole idea and as a fan of the Gumdrops I love the theme too. "Native Americans" was a long overdue theme for the Gummies (as for other toons too).

Thank you to all members and please carry on.

bg646.jpg
    400 x 405 - 100K
    edited December 1969

Awww, thanks, Spanky! What a cute balloon :) I actually don't know who came up with the idea - I know France was very involved in the Native American project for Sara (which is on the Sara site on francemi.net) but it was either her or Trumarcar :) All of us did a LOT of work in January 2012 on this - France kept sending me messages with pictures and zip files to look at and test. It was so much fun, and I agree that she'd be so happy with the results. :)

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Happy anniversary, and what a wonderful tribute to France. It's so good to see her dreams come to reality.

edited December 1969

Thanks, gingercakes :) It sure is!!

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited August 2013

Thank you very much, Spanky and Gingercakes - 'specially for the balloon! :-)

France was keen that Gummies should have this set and we loved the idea. As usual, everyone threw themselves into the project with enthusiasm, hard work and a lot of silliness!! It was great fun and I am sure that Alisa is right in saying that France is smiling at the finished result. :)

Post edited by trumarcar on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you all very much for the great Village.

You have all put a lot of work into this.

I'm sure France would be so pleased to see it finished.:-)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Wow! This is a remarkable set, as are all the others. They are so much fun to play with. Thank you so much for finishing this and sharing with us on this glorious 6th anniversary.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Wendy :) Hope you enjoy it!!

edited December 1969

Thanks, Attic Anne (I must have been typing the last response when you posted :)) I hope you enjoy it!

edited December 1969

I am no longer going to posting in this thread.

If you want to keep up on our updates, please go to Hivewire 3d and look for my thread in the Complimentary Corner called " KCTC Freebies and all of our related sites"

Thank you