Bryce 5.5 serial number [resolved]

IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
edited June 2012 in Bryce Discussion

Hi everyone,

I have Bryce 7Pro installed but have discovered that I have Bryce 5.5 that I must have got when it was free, I don't have a serial for it in my Daz account, so was wondering how I would go about obtaining a serial number now?

Cheers all :)

Post edited by IanTP on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ooh, heck, that could be difficult. I seem to remember that B5.5 was a free upgrade. It certainly doesn't appear in my download history, may have been one of those that appeared on download.com or somewhere.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Ooh, heck, that could be difficult. I seem to remember that B5.5 was a free upgrade. It certainly doesn't appear in my download history, may have been one of those that appeared on download.com or somewhere.

It was download.com I got it from I think, of course its gone from there now, replaced with V.7 PLE, lots of links on google to the old Daz site link where you could register it, and zendesk has it as no longer offered free or supported. :(

edited December 1969

I will ask for you, to see if there is anyway of getting a Serial number. as soon as somone is on line and has time to talk.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I will ask for you, to see if there is anyway of getting a Serial number. as soon as somone is on line and has time to talk.

Thanks so much, Pam, I know how busy everyone is, so didn't want to file a request. :)

Ian

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

You might try the Internet Way Back Machine to see if you can pull up the historical page from download.com http://archive.org/web/web.php

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Chohole, the key in my acct for this starts off as:

Bryce 5.5 FREE Dnld.com

Would it have been the same one as was published on the public page at Download.com?

edited December 1969

Quite possibly. But still best not to post it, just in case.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Quite possibly. But still best not to post it, just in case.

Okay ...

edited December 1969

Thank you everyone, Blaine has kindly supplied a key for me.

:coolcheese:

edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    You might try the Internet Way Back Machine to see if you can pull up the historical page from download.com http://archive.org/web/web.php

Thanks Adam, I did try that earlier, it found the page but I was not able to login to receive a code. :)

• I have Daz3D 7.1 aready.....But I don't have the serial number. When can I obtain it...I want to start using the link between Daz3D and Bryce3D more than I currently am[wich is not at all at the moment]. PLEASE help

In yyour account dashboard, under "your Serial Numbers"   https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers