How to register my serial key to my account?

I have registered Daz studio and Hexagon before but not Bryce.

I can't find anywhere for register my key. Already I have a key for Bryce 7 Pro.

Comments

• kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198

As far as I know if you purchased the program from Daz then it is already registered to you and you only need to activate it. To do that, after installing the program open Bryce 7 and when loading you should get a pop up screen asking for a name and serial fill in click the tick and you should be good to go. BTW don't forget to put the hyphens in.

Cheers GG.

• Thank you for your kindness. Maybe I guess this is a giveaway one.

But Daz Studio and Hexagon too and these are no problem with register before.

Hmm... I forgot how registered them. sad

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142

You should be able to go to your account and find your serial numbers.

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

If you have installed Bryce 7 and can run it you should be able to click the Help menu, there's an option to Enter Serial Number.

That changes it to 7 Pro version.

• Sorry Everyone. Maybe my words are so bad to understand what I want to tell you.

Well, I just get that softwares(Daz Studio 4 Pro, Hexagon 2.5, Bryce 7 Pro, Darkside 1.2) from daz3d's giveaway events.

And I remebered that - Maybe wrong - they just give a serials and download link for installer files.

So they are not registered and don't have account on daz3d.com at that time.

Later years, I can't remember how anyway, I registered Daz studio and Hexagon but I can't Bryce 7 Pro.

So I can't download installer from Install Manager or Product Library.

That's why I want to find a way register Bryce 7 Pro serial key.

Thank you for all of your kindness.

And sorry for bad English.