Another store closing

If you didn't already know about PoserDirect  closing as well as Poserworld ( both have great stuff to use in Carrara )

well, Content Paradise is now also closing... another site where you can get stuff that works in Carrara..

so check 'em out and get what you need before they go...

Comments

• oh wow this is rather telling

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Oh, no!   I grabbed my highest-priority item from CP the other day, but there are still more wishlisted.

Do you have a link for details?

Thanks for the heads-up!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Here's what I've read on another forum:

SMS has announced today that CP will close doors by November 12th, and all vendors, if so desire, will be moved to Renderosity. At the same time, Renderosity will become the new official SMS Poser content store. If the vendor accepts the transfer, their products will be moved to Renderosity, being submitted to their QAV

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104
    Leana said:

Here's what I've read on another forum:

SMS has announced today that CP will close doors by November 12th, and all vendors, if so desire, will be moved to Renderosity. At the same time, Renderosity will become the new official SMS Poser content store. If the vendor accepts the transfer, their products will be moved to Renderosity, being submitted to their QAV

Thanks!  Hmmm...so it will be a gamble as to which items will transfer....    Maybe a good time to get any VUE-related products.  Picked up the Meteora Monastery that I need for a project, just in case.

• I paid for a lifetime subscription with PoserWorld years ago... but abandoned them due to some "problems." I didn't buy anything from Content Paradise. They didn't have anything I liked.

• FONSECAFONSECA Posts: 469

Some years ago, if I recall correctly, RDNA was bought out by another company. I went hog wild and bought a ton of 2 to 4 dollars items from RDNA before the new takeover company jacked up the prices of those models.

I was a member of the Bryce Commune where it was permisable to say almost anything in a forum post or blog. A lot of flaming went on, but it was fun overall. Like a bar where everyone was drinking and talking crazy. But the guy who ran it couldn't afford to keep it operating any longer and he closed it down.

Things come and go. Even the sun will burn out one day.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

will miss those cp birfday gc

theres a bit of vue content on ros'ty

and more ca content coming cuz is fun!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

cp has terai yuki 2, near me, and, i think,

miki3?

• FONSECAFONSECA Posts: 469

I have some Miki3 files, but I never used her in an image. Hmm. maybe I will check CP to see what's new with her.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,523
    edited September 2018

I have some Miki3 files, but I never used her in an image. Hmm. maybe I will check CP to see what's new with her.

I have Miki 4 instead of Miki 3, for some reason there is distortion around her upper leg, model looks fine  when taken into the model room.

Miki 4.png
    2696 x 1035 - 487K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    Mistara said:

will miss those cp birfday gc

theres a bit of vue content on ros'ty

and more ca content coming cuz is fun!

I keep forgetting about those birthday gift coupons....

• need to use Fenrics Poser weightmapping injector 

th3Digit said:

need to use Fenrics Poser weightmapping injector 

Thanks Wendy, did not have it, just downloaded from Fenric's website.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,021

sad

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

Apparently - Vanishing Point is excited to announce that as of this weekend, September 22, 2018, we have agreed to acquire over 500 assets from PoserWorld. These include buildings, military models, furniture and household items, sports and recreation, transportation, plants, and clothing for figures such as M4, V4, and Dawn.

That sounds pretty cool... some good stuff over there for Carrara users to use.