Compatabile for Phones!!!

Make A Version of Install Manager & Daz 3D Studio that would be compatible for iphones & smartphones 

Comments

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,384

I don't know if that's feasible given the system requirements but I love the enthusiasm lol

• Im Not Really IT savvy i always assume if they can make a pc version of something they can make a mobile version of it as well

• Not for something like DIM and Daz Studio. Phones are good, but not that good.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,900

Make A Version of Install Manager & Daz 3D Studio that would be compatible for iphones & smartphones 

May I ask how are you going to make renders on a phone? cool

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,025

Im Not Really IT savvy i always assume if they can make a pc version of something they can make a mobile version of it as well

Definitely not. Phones have gone quite powerful along the years but they still don't compare to PCs. 

Moreover there's the problem of screen size, and the fact that "finger touch interface" does not work well for all uses.... 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,080

When rendering, a videocard with 3 huge fans gets to be 75-80C hot. When would you like your phone to melt? :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699

iPad maybe, but iPhone definitely not.  For one the screen is too small.  For two neither have enough hard drive space.  My iPad has 32gb app of space which is not big enough for all the music I want to download and one movie to download and not to mention any apps I need.  Tablets are not a replacement for computers, despite what advertising says.  Phones are not a replacement for computers either.

• think they wanted to download not render

I downloaded Carrara 8.1 zip originally on my Samsung Galaxy as had no landline

• AtiAti Posts: 9,080
    th3Digit said:

think they wanted to download not render

I downloaded Carrara 8.1 zip originally on my Samsung Galaxy as had no landline

They wanted a version that was compatible with smartphones.